Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Droid X apps

Vlingo Virtual Assistance
    Compass
    Living in the Sun
    ZP Dashboard-ADI (just cool if you like flying)
    Barcode Scanner
    Tip Calculator
    SilentMode OnOff
    GPS Status & Toolbox
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    And you think the Weather Channel / Accuweather combo constantly updating doesn't drain your battery?
    I dont have Weather Channel / Accuweather updating just use it on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by D's Tees View Post

Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer
    GasBuddy---I dont pay for gas as it is so it is irrelevant to meSo who's money are you wasting? Not wasting anyone's money.
    DroidLight---dont see the need in making the Droid a light that will drain the batteryIt doesn't use the battery unless you are using it. which is not often, but when you need it, its nice to have. Dont see a light being that beneficial.
    Jango---Moved all my music from the IPod to the Droid so music apps arent useful plus I have Sirius in the truck
    Live Scores---Sirius radio has a few sports stations from what I can tellDo you have Sirius in the woods, on the water, etc... When I am in the woods or on the water the last thing I am worried about is some damn sports score.
    Mixzing---Another music app that I dont needWhat app do you use to play your 10 billion songs? There is a music app that came preloaded on the X that has all my playlists and music taken care of.
    Photobucket---barely use photobucket as is dont need it on the Droid to take up space.The app uses the same amount of space as 1 song, FYI. if you dont need it, great. i was just throwing it out there.

Next time i'll be sure to not try to help.
    You offered your opinion I responded to your opinion, if you dont like what I offered in response I could care less. For all I care you can take your "advice/opinion" and go fuck yourself in a closet or in the middle of the street. Doesnt matter to me.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Smartphones are ruining this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    You offered your opinion I responded to your opinion, if you dont like what I offered in response I could care less. For all I care you can take your "advice/opinion" and go fuck yourself in a closet or in the middle of the street. Doesnt matter to me.
    Wait, weren't you the one that asked for people's opinions on which apps were good for android telephones?

I asked what were some useful apps. I received several opinions and responded to some of the opinions.
    Earlier today I was polite enough to delete the thread instead of making post #22, but someone else decided to bring the thread back. Therefore I made post #22 voicing my opinion once again in response to someone's opinion.

I also deleted the thread because I found another website dedicated specifically to the Droid X and they had more relevant information there then what is here. No sense in taking up bandwidth here.

Had the thread remained deleted as I intended this would have never taken place.

Any other questions Bub?
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 04-28-2011 at 06:09 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Smartphones are ruining this country.
    No. Not smartphones. Its the people that don't care about the price of gas because they are "not the one paying for it". Total lack of responsibility.

I have to travel for work, vehicle requires gas, I get gas when the gas light comes on.
    How is that lack of responsibility?

I have no control over the cost of gasoline. Do you personally have any control over the cost of a gallon of gasoline topwater? If so then why is it so expensive if you have control over it. Try again but right now you are grasping for straws.

I asked what were some useful apps. I received several opinions and responded to some of the opinions.
    Earlier today I was polite enough to delete the thread instead of making post #22, but someone else decided to bring the thread back. Therefore I made post #22 voicing my opinion once again in response to someone's opinion.

I also deleted the thread because I found another website dedicated specifically to the Droid X and they had more relevant information there then what is here. No sense in taking up bandwidth here.

Had the thread remained deleted as I intended this would have never taken place.

Any other questions Bub?
    fwiw, i undeleted the thread, and we have plenty of bandwidth.

Task list pro
    Dropbox
    River weather
    Tidecast
    Marine Weather
    Easy Sleep
    Alarm Clock
    Key ring
    Titanium Backup
    Root Explorer
    Hot reboot

have fun....................
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    fwiw, i undeleted the thread, and we have plenty of bandwidth.

Your choice not mine. I found the requested info elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Task list pro
    Dropbox
    River weather
    Tidecast--------thanks
    Marine Weather-----good one as well
    Easy Sleep
    Alarm Clock
    Key ring
    Titanium Backup
    Root Explorer
    Hot reboot

have fun....................

I would love to root this phone and see what all it is capable of but due to the circumstances I am not allowed to root it.

What the butt fuck is wrong with you? Drilling a fella for his response, and then deleting your thread. If you didn't want anybody to see the fucker then don't post the www. I would think that you would have better couth than that. Simmer down a little Chuck.

Any other questions Bub?
    Yea, why are you being such a douche? You're acting all pussyhurt because people were nice enough to respond to your thread. If you're not going to respect other's opinions, what's the point in posting it to begin with?
    I was polite enough to delete the thread
    Did you ever think someone else could benefit from your thread? No? Figured...

Folder organizer and Switcher pro are good ones too............
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I would love to root this phone and see what all it is capable of but due to the circumstances I am not allowed to root it.
    whos going to know? you cant look at my phone and see that its rooted? its even got a us cellular rom on it and other than the start up screen (just because ive been too lazy to switch it) you cant tell that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    Yea, why are you being such a douche? You're acting all pussyhurt because people were nice enough to respond to your thread. If you're not going to respect other's opinions, what's the point in posting it to begin with?

I respected the opinions given and voiced my opinion regarding their opinions take it how you will. If I dont like your opinion or you dont like mine it is in an opinion, so what get the fuck over it.

Did you ever think someone else could benefit from your thread? No? Figured...
    People can benefit from the information but there is also an abundace of information relating speficially to the topic at hand. I just went out and found that information elsewhere. Others can do the same thing I did and search for it on their own where the information is already there and no questions need to be asked or answered.

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    whos going to know? you cant look at my phone and see that its rooted? its even got a us cellular rom on it and other than the start up screen (just because ive been too lazy to switch it) you cant tell that either.
    Corporate phone that they have access to anytime they want it.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 04-29-2011 at 08:27 AM.

People can benefit from the information but there is also an abundace of information relating speficially to the topic at hand. I just went out and found that information elsewhere. Others can do the same thing I did and search for it on their own where the information is already there and no questions need to be asked or answered.
    hypocrite.

Corporate phone that they have access to anytime they want it.
    again, no one can just look at it and tell its rooted... plus it can be unrooted at any time.

I found the needed information after I already started this thread, thus one of the reasons I deleted it. Had I found the information beforehand I wouldnt have started the thread.

Sounds like you ALL need a dose of what you are dishing out.

"Forgive those that insult you, attack you , belittle you or take you for granted....But more than this forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you!"

Chuck, delete the thread as this is going no where. You all are being extremely childish especially those calling names. You men are ridiculous!!

"Forgive those that insult you, attack you , belittle you or take you for granted....But more than this forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you!"