Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: taking out the trash....

nice!

catfish are a non game fish. all non game fish are fair game...... if the fucktards that make laws would come with me one night, they would erase the fucktard 36" rule on the bluecats, and instead put a bounty on their heads.

Some of those fish have worms, I can see em. You ought to shoot them SOB's with hi brass black cloud BB's from a stoeger with a wad stripper x full choke like you do them skeets

Tater, you are about as subtle as a wet fart.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Damn nice killin
    "Good thing these bitches float" - 295PRO

************************************************** ******************************

2012 SCDUCKS Bream World Champion
    Riverhawk B-60 Procaster w/ 25hp Merc
    Tide Craft w/ 25 hp Johnson
    Stoeger M2000
    Kent Fast Steel

Here is something you may want to try, this came from a cajun fellar, I havn't had it but it looks tasty, i would try it

Grind the meat and mix with mash potatoes, onions and seasoning. Roll into balls or patties, bread them then fry them. Eat it just like that or cook a gravy and add the fried balls into the gravy and serve over rice. Mmmmmmm!

Last edited by quack head 11; 04-20-2011 at 09:39 AM.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    Grind the meat and mix with mash potatoes, onions and seasoning. Roll into balls or patties, bread them then fry them. Eat it just like that or cook a gravy and add the fried balls into the gravy and serve over rice. Mmmmmmm!

Sounds like an even better hog bait.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

pretty glad to see gar and carp are being shot.

All my life I've heard folks say "gar are nasty", "damn a gar", "kill em all."

What exactly is it about a gar that turns people's stomachs?
    Is it because you are freaked out to get near their mouths to take a hook out, therefore rendering them the scum of the earth and deserving of a screwdriver through the skull instead of just using pliers and pushing the fish back over the side?

Is it because they just don't look pleasant?
    Is it because you have always heard they taste like shit, so they all deserve to die?
    Is it because they are nearly as old as dinosaurs and have survived for eons and that makes you nervous?

Is it because you have just always heard folks say comments like "fuck a gar", therefore you just adopted a mentality without ever questioning it's sensibility?

Kinda like the gullah folks around home that cane pole fish along the swamps.
    Those folks stomp or smash crawfish with a stick because they think they are poisonous or just nasty. They think this because their parents told them this.
    Their grandparents told their parents.

In 2025 rural black folks in SC's lowcountry will still be stomping crawfish under bridges along our swamps because "dey nasty" or "dey poison."
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Served fresh at the Citadel mess hall .
    That would be a upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Post the video of the fish getting sprayed across the water or someone gets banned.....

haha
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Glad to see you putting Jonathan on some fish Adam!!! That boy is a fish killing machine! He goes to school with my 3 offspring and is probably on the water 7 nights / week. Thanks for spending time with a someone else's youngun, sometimes they even teach us a thing or two if we just listen.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

BOG = Gar Hugger

He gets toothy bj's from them also.

Last edited by ProvidenceSwamper; 04-20-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    glad to see you putting jonathan on some fish adam!!! That boy is a fish killing machine! He goes to school with my 3 offspring and is probably on the water 7 nights / week. Thanks for spending time with a someone else's youngun, sometimes they even teach us a thing or two if we just listen.

last night was his 5th night in a row....... I told him last night he is in the best days of his life right now... Haha i just wish i had the time to fish like i used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Post the video of the fish getting sprayed across the water or someone gets banned.....

I CANT FIND IT. IT WAS ON A BOWISHING WEBSITE, BUT IT HAD A CRASH ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO AND IT HAD TO START OVER...

I THINK IT WAS ON YOUTUBE, BUT I COULDNT FIND IT THERE EITHER. BUT IM NOT THE BEST WITH USING THE "SEARCH" FEATURE.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceSwamper View Post
    BOG = Gar Hugger
    lol, no dude.

I just think people in general are funny.
    Killing something in mass just because someone told you it was worthless isn't.

When I was in high school and spending a lot of my spring nights anchored just above the trestle on the Santee, I kept a big phillip's head in my boat.
    Every gar caught got a screwdriver through the skull and was pushed back over the side.
    I did this because the folks I grew up with and spent time on the river with, did this.
    Their older brothers did this.
    Their dads did this.

Gar were shit, trash, scum, not worthy of life.

One night while searching for my screwdriver to kill a 10lb gar, a thought crossed my mind....."why not just unhook him and push him back over?"
    That thought led to others...."why exactly is a gar a peice of shit?"

Is it because I'm pissed it's not a striper or a big blue cat?
    Is it because some of my uneducated peers always told me so?

I think it was probably the latter, and I also think this process is the reason rural people all over the place kill snakes, turtles, raccoons, or whatever else they deem useless.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    lol, no dude.

I just think people in general are funny.
    Killing something in mass just because someone told you it was worthless isn't.

When I was in high school and spending a lot of my spring nights anchored just above the trestle on the Santee, I kept a big phillip's head in my boat.
    Every gar caught got a screwdriver through the skull and was pushed back over the side.
    I did this because the folks I grew up with and spent time on the river with, did this.
    Their older brothers did this.
    Their dads did this.

Gar were shit, trash, scum, not worthy of life.

One night while searching for my screwdriver to kill a 10lb gar, a thought crossed my mind....."why not just unhook him and push him back over?"
    That thought led to others...."why exactly is a gar a peice of shit?"

Is it because I'm pissed it's not a striper or a big blue cat?
    Is it because some of my uneducated peers always told me so?

I think it was probably the latter, and I also think this process is the reason rural people all over the place kill snakes, turtles, raccoons, or whatever else they deem useless.
    Or it's because they're like Pbiz and "like to kill shit"...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!