Thread: More shameless product placement for the

Default More shameless product placement for the

Spring Allure Prostaff. 2 yr olds make me feel almost as professional as Ben Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

bwaahh

LMAO. Awesome.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

ooo lord, where is capt. tom? he is gonna love this pic......

Did you kick him?

My morning consisted of 5 Hard Gobbling Jakes.........

Last edited by ccleroy; 04-08-2011 at 01:16 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Did you kick him?
    'bout 14 damn times, the dude with me was like "what the fuck?!?!"

Good job, rebel yell.

CC...great pics as usual. Not having your credentials or impeccable ethics, I would've thinned the flock of one jake.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Nothing like long-gunning your teenage host to get the monkey off yo back... So happy you finally connected! Now you may talk to me again...

Rebel Yell long gunned a kid. Love it.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Uh...you do know that Ben Rodgers Lee is dead don't ya?

Good stuff man!!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett80 View Post
    Rebel Yell long gunned a kid. Love it.
    Hey, the man was hunting meat, he wasn't looking for "IT".

Survival of the fittest.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I don't know if I want to know a man that WOULDN"T long gun a kid to de-monkey his back.

Shit. Kids have more years left to punch tags than I do. Get 'em while you can. Being long gunned builds character and a quick trigger finger.

Spoke with the young man earlier and he still don't know what hit him, he said he didn't have a shot anyway. I laughed and though to myself, yea I know... Bet RY was like, "ok, turkeys will come through right here, you should face like this..." Poor kid, he got a life lesson this morning. It will make him a better turkey hunter when he accepts the fact he got handled by a long gun pro.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Spoke with the young man earlier and he still don't know what hit him, he said he didn't have a shot anyway. I laughed and though to myself, yea I know... Bet RY was like, "ok, turkeys will come through right here, you should face like this..." Poor kid, he got a life lesson this morning. It will make him a better turkey hunter when he accepts the fact he got handled by a long gun pro.
    The whole time me and him hunted the other day our gun barrels were constantly shifting,no one person was the designated shooter,no doubt it was shoot or look stupid......Everytime a certain bird would shift my way I could hear the crunch of leaves as RY ninja shifted around the tree towards the bird,and the same for me......Bwahahahah!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

for the record, I didn't "long gun a kid" (not to say I wouldn't). The yute in kwestion had more opportunity to kill than I did IF he'd have done things a little different. He learnt some shit this morning. I done him a favor.

What is worse, long gunnin a yute just getting started or long gunnin a venerated elder that might not have many hunts left?

For the record I'm gonna take the kid in question am tomm. I am gonna do my best to long gun him also. Will c if he learned the lessons u taught him Murph.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    for the record, I didn't "long gun a kid" (not to say I wouldn't). The yute in kwestion had more opportunity to kill than I did IF he'd have done things a little different. He learnt some shit this morning. I done him a favor.

What is worse, long gunnin a yute just getting started or long gunnin a venerated elder that might not have many hunts left?
    They are equal.

One is a life lesson taught OJT. The other should know better and pull the trigger when the shit is in his face.