Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New shades

So, you're driving 23 miles per hour, wearing Costas, using a grinder and taking a picture at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by coon hunter View Post

Here is my latest pair of Costas. Make sure you fellas have on eye protection of some sorts when using the grinder. Coulda been bad for me if I did have the glasses on
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

No sir, fucked up the glasses with the grinder, told a buddy about the incident and he wanted a picture so leaving the shop I took one. Six days later I uploaded the picture and posted on this thread since the involved eyewear was Costas. And before I get shit about taking a picture on the move I was on a LONG dirt road with no chance of injuring another motorist.
    Last edited by coon hunter; 03-24-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Do they sell just the stickers?

chicks dig stickers.
    He would have been nice next year.

bimini bay the true costa knock off and affordable

that is all

carry on
    "Good thing these bitches float" - 295PRO

************************************************** ******************************

2012 SCDUCKS Bream World Champion
    Riverhawk B-60 Procaster w/ 25hp Merc
    Tide Craft w/ 25 hp Johnson
    Stoeger M2000
    Kent Fast Steel

got them in the mail... i don't like 'em.

what the hell I do now?

Good sunglasses are worth their weight in gold. Maui, Costa, OceanWaves, Smith. I have been wearing Costas for 10 years. 580 Eliminators. They don't make them anymore. Bad ass glasses. I will be at the races selling tickets at the gate tomorrow sporting my origional issue costas. These things are ugly as shit but they are probably 25yrs old and nobody else has them.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAK'N WINGS View Post

what the hell I do now?
    Thats funny!
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Quote Originally Posted by BREAK'N WINGS View Post

what the hell I do now?
    That's why you go somewhere and try them on before you buy them

Customer Service is your typical customer service. One of my arms broke while I was cleaning them. So yes, my fault. This was 2 months ago. I had the solid white switchfoots with blue mirror. I've had them for years now and they no longer have solid white. They have black inside and white outside. Well it hasnt been 2 months and the white is cracking and chipping of the front. I called Costa and they said I needed to pay the whatever charge it is for them to even look at them and then they would secide if they would charge me to fix them. So im waiting on the verdict. However they are the best set of glasses I have ever owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Yo Wilk, Nobody else has um? How much you wanta loose young Man?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Yo Wilk, Nobody else has um? How much you wanta loose young Man?
    These things are ugly as shit but they are probably 25yrs old and nobody else has them.
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Fuk the internet, Hell I can't even figure out how to quote the deal. Got it assbackurds. Quoted myself.

Right now I don't have them myself. Kinda misplaced them sat.

I got 2 pair fo real. That is what I wear in the boat.

I personally am fond of Oakleys. Never had any problems Wat so ever with them. They're almost indestructible, very comfortable, and look a lot sharper than costas IMO. My current pair is the flak jackets with the mossy up camo. Only thing I did was upgrade the lenses to the polarized ones. The one problem is the camo doesn't go well with the church clothes according to gma.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    I personally am fond of Oakleys. Never had any problems Wat so ever with them. They're almost indestructible, very comfortable, and look a lot sharper than costas IMO. My current pair is the flak jackets with the mossy up camo. Only thing I did was upgrade the lenses to the polarized ones. The one problem is the camo doesn't go well with the church clothes according to gma.
    Redneck.

:fag:
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

I'm gonna have to say mossy oak camo oakley's are not "a lot sharper than Costa's" ... And I don't like Costa's at all. To each his own though.

- you shoulda got Max 4, you could've matched the chevy emblem on your truck ...

Got a brand damn new pair of Oakleys white frame orange lens... Doing nothing but sitting in my middle console in my truck in their case.