Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2500hd wheels and tires?

Well I went ahead and put the keys on and nitto trail grappler 305/55/20's on 9 inch gear wheels. Cranked the torsion bars up so the tires would clear and it road like crap. Thanks to buckshot and chuck's advice I went to dieselplace and went to reading. I was able to trim a small piece of metal on the inside of the wheel well in the center that was basically useless and about a 1/2 inch off of the splash guard. Turned the keys back down to where the truck was level and it is good to go without any rub. I possibly could have gotten by without the keys but I don't know. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by BugBuster; 03-08-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

those are pretty good tires. mine are holding up well and they are not too loud.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog