Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Consoles

xbox 360 probably has better game selection, but PS3 has better graphics and hardware.

I'd love to be gifted a PS3 (however, wont spend the money on one)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Damn the gaming nerds in this place lol. I have the ps3 black ops cabelas hunting and ncaa football you are set. Thhe blu ray thing is the shit. I love mine I'd suggest the ps3 I had the xbox 360 and its a pos in my opinion.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

im happy w my ps3.
    video games are too good though, makes you a nerd even when you try not to be...

Fuck, I just went to Best Buy and think I knew more about the things by reading on here than the dipshit sales rep did. Every time I asked him about the PS3 he tried to tell me about the 360 Kinect. Didn't answer shit for questions and talked about playing games in groups all night long. You youngsters are in trouble if that's all you do but then again the world is overpopulated. Dumbass was talking about the PS3's web capability and from deduction I realized this fatass was never going to get laid unless cyber-fucking counts.

Where can you go to get some straight answers from normal people that will actually show you the games and features that someone (a family for instance) will actually use. Damn I want to blow shit up I'll go make a pipe bomb or something, not daydream about it in cyberworld. I swear those two fucknuts probably had cyber circle jerks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Where can you go to get some straight answers from normal people that will actually show you the games and features that someone (a family for instance) will actually use.it in cyberworld.
    Go to a Game Stop. 100% Gamer Nerds.

But id say the Xbox360 kicks the PS3's ass all day long.

Black Ops is the shit. And the Kinect is fun as hell... and some what un real how it works. Very "Kid" friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...