Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading post

I just hope that this whole deal don't backfire BUT I doubt it will cause ain't nobody in any kind of business, in it to loose money. Help me Art. Lose or Loose, bawaa. I am in like flint as soon as I know what to do. The tears that run out of my eyes from laughing at some of the post is PRICELESS!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hope it doesn't have the same effect that it had on SDH, just saying...
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

What's the downside?

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Hope it doesn't have the same effect that it had on SDH, just saying...
    Not the same. SDH was pay to vew the entire site. This is pay to use two forums on the site Swamp and Trading Post. Several sites have a pay to play policy for classifieds/trading post and titty forums - TheHullTruth.com is one that springs to mind.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

it will be nice to make it so no one can respond to a tp TP item except the man selling it. Then let them pm that person and keep the BS and hijacking from happening. I hope everything works out. I think there were many that got on just to sell stuff.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by phfelkel View Post
    Candy Corns, just sayin

Good lord just like my wife, always correcting me on something, must be a Felkel trait as that is her maiden name.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    Not the same. SDH was pay to vew the entire site. This is pay to use two forums on the site Swamp and Trading Post. Several sites have a pay to play policy for classifieds/trading post and titty forums - TheHullTruth.com is one that springs to mind.
    as boondoggle said, youre not losing out on anything that you had last week. if you want to use the TP to sell something or you want access to the Swamp, then pay the price. otherwise go somewhere else, as you probably didnt contribute anything to the site anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    Good lord just like my wife, always correcting me on something, must be a Felkel trait as that is her maiden name.

what can i say i get it from my momma.....

Quote Originally Posted by phfelkel View Post
    what can i say i get it from my momma.....
    firemedic is yo diddy? Damn.....

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    as boondoggle said, youre not losing out on anything that you had last week. if you want to use the TP to sell something or you want access to the Swamp, then pay the price. otherwise go somewhere else, as you probably didnt contribute anything to the site anyways.

I ain't used the TP but like twice and I still ponied up cause I'm on here so much figured was the least I can do. Don't want it to go by the wayside. I have made many a friend from the site and meeting them was worth the 24 bucks, well execpt Phone Man and it sure wasn't worth anything to meet him!
    Phillipians 4:13

I should get paid 24 dollars for having to meet some of you yahoos.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

I rather buy a subscription monthly.. Where can I send my $2 check?

Quote Originally Posted by hightine View Post
    I rather buy a subscription monthly.. Where can I send my $2 check?
    its not available at this time.

Of all people.......... Bugbuster???????????? from Sumter wants to complain and equates this to what happened at SDH.... for christ's sake.....

Bugbuster you need to send a check for $250 minimum for all the shit you have sold on this site over the years... where should I start?

We are not pay for play.. we always said we would be a sponsor/advertiser model and this still adheres to that promise. If you want to sell stuff you pay... quite simple from my point of view.

Millero THANK YOU for the hard work from a dedicated member of SCDucks!! We gave members for years access and ample instructions on how to use the trading post and they could not/would not listen. So be it......... This definitely makes the site better IMHO.
    Last edited by Rock & Rye; 01-24-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: take out scumpter no need in throwing all them under the bus due to Tripps faggot jewish ass

I feel that the change was appropriate and had no problem paying it, i know that i sell quite a few things on here a year, so yall keep up the good work and im behind yall 100%
    1542 wareagle w/ 25 johnson
    1436 wareagle w/ 23 gdlt
    14' bugbuster w/ built 40 hammer
    1648 gdsd w/ 27 gdsd
    1650 polarcraft w/ built 40 hammer
    1848 gdsd w/ 35 gdsd
    1503 super-v w/ built 40 hammer
    1650 Joe Hancock special w/ ????

They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst!

Well I have no way of verifying what sold but I remember centerconsoles, johnboats, motors, atv's, a Jondeere lawnmower, guns, bows... etc etc etc posted on here.... I seriously can't believe he was objecting to the trading post thing... He better be glad I did not implement my ideas years ago about paying a percentage of said items sale price.... this has absolutely nothing to do about using the forums... only selling stuff... I am at a loss on his objections......

Unfortunately Bug prolly won't see any of this until tomorrow when he is back at work where he normally is stealing his company's time to post shit for sale in the trading post.....

I don't think I ever bought or sold anything on the trading post, I just wanted to see the boobies
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

For the record I don't think I have bought or sold anything thru the trading post either but have considered both many times....

plus I like boobies too!