Thread: Sprigdog

Default Sprigdog

Or anybody else...

Do you know anything about the Trinity river around Lewiston, CA?

I'm going to visit a friend in February and am thinking about packing a rod
    Research says it is a great river.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

gods country.

i have never fished the trinity but know its reputation. february means steelhead....big native steelhead.
    it is a trib of the klamath which i have fished.
    i have seen the river many times...you'd be crazy not to go.
    hire a guide......i have fished pert near everywhere, steelhead arent one of those fish where you just go fish. thats also snow country, trinity alps.....bigggg country,
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

I am excited about it.
    He has told me about the river and I can't wait to get in.

He also has a house right on the coast. We are spending 2 days there.

I've never been to the Pacific Northwest and February can't come fast enough.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Spent three weeks in Tahoe, San Fran, Redwood National Forest and along the coast in the spring of 2009. Like Sprig said, lots of big country out that way.

let me know which town on the coast. i lived in ft bragg, which is south of eureka by a couple hours.
    i hope you dont have fly fishing goals. big deep cold rivers means fly fishing sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

I'll find out and keep you posted.