Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hartwell

Default Hartwell

Anyone hunting Hartwell and doing any good? I see ducks but sky high everytime.

Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

x2!
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

You know sometimes it dont get no better then this. Welcome to the site RubberHead sit back and enjoy this soon to be conversation

Take your full blooded redneck ass back to duckhuntingchat.com and ask that question.

Alias.

Hell yeah Hartwell is rocking right now !! Pintails are here , Hunt the GA side more ducks over there. Happy hunting

These threads have been gettin old for at least a year or two. Not just the dumb ass questions but the whole routine that follows. Your a rubberhead, burn money on gas and scout, go to bomb island or broadway, someone tries to be nice and explains how to scout, the original poster says he's not cyberscouting cause he didn't ask for spots, a lot of those smiley character things, more name calling, and after 3 to 5 pages its done. Itd be nice if all the posts like this just got deleted immediately ...

Can the moderators ban these people immidiatley that post this stuff, its only humerous for so long

Hell...I was only seeing if anyone on here is having any luck. Everyone I see on Hartwell has been saying the same thing, sky high. Guess they are getting blasted too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bcstoneb View Post
    Can the moderators ban these people immidiatley that post this stuff, its only humerous for so long
    Says who.

Just someone who thinks these innocent request for duck spots and what not are causing way more problems than doing good

I saw two hooded mergansers on there this evening, since the limit is one drake and 5 hens how do you go about getting them in the spread?

I'd start with getting Bill (he is hugging you) to throw a cut shad on top. If that doesn't work I'd throw a..

refer to signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

There's a fella named DeLoach that runs a pay hunt operation up that way- track him down and ask him what his fee is. It'll be worth it if he has any spots left.

Dude, it can't get much worse here than it already is. But i heard Greenwood was the place to be loaded with mallards and redheads.
    HRCH BLUESKY'S RIPPIN RUSTY

Quote Originally Posted by fullblddrednck View Post
    Sigh....
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I saw two hooded mergansers on there this evening, since the limit is one drake and 5 hens how do you go about getting them in the spread?
    WRONG!
    Quote Originally Posted by ole duck View Post
    There's a fella named DeLoach that runs a pay hunt operation up that way- track him down and ask him what his fee is. It'll be worth it if he has any spots left.
    You're gonna need Oda Mae Brown to pull that one off.......

(No disrespect intended...)

Quote Originally Posted by ole duck View Post
    Deloach is dead and he did not run a pay operation. It is a partnership with private members. Good luck paying to get on there.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by fullblddrednck View Post
    All you gotta do is lead em. Really. It's gotten waaay too easy to kill em in the decoys. It's alot of fun to.