Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taxidermist Threads

You do it to yourself. Your messing with a lot of very wise men on here and your doing nothing, but stepping on there toes when you pop off at the mouth. Lets say you owned a business and wanted more so you decide you want to sponsor a waterfowl site such as scducks and then you happen to glance at a taxidermy thread one day and realize other taxidermists are being mentioned. Are you going to be pleased? I think not
    Last edited by jukinmallard; 01-05-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckboy84 View Post
    I dont know where you are getting at with this post but that was not me who sent you the email. In fact I didnt think it was hard to get registered at all. Wow you gotta love how one question about member discount turned into this crap.
    I'm thinking it was JAB's subtle way of telling you that you're skating on thin ice. If you enjoy what this site offers and want to continue to be a part of it, I suggest you ease on back into your dark corner and chill for a while. Friendly advice, db. Take it or leave it.

I hear ya talking or hold on let me correct myself "typing" behind the screen. Since day 1 you have joined and done nothing but piss people. Im not going to take the time to argue or fuck with you I got bigger fish to fry young one. Have a great day

Thanks for supporting our Sponsor. And you are getting a new avatar....

Not trying to step on anyones toes and the man does do phenomenal work but trying to ask a simple question doesn't have to turn into 2.5 pages of non-sense. If I was jab I would delete everything from my post to now just so the next guy that wants to know something about the sponsor doesn't have to read through the BS. Jab I am not trying to get anything for free was just wanting to know if the sponsor gave any kind of discount for being a member that's all it was a yes or no question. Sorry if I pissed anyone off

As mentioned above, getting to browse this forum is your discount it cost money to run this site and the sponsors are paying for it. There's your discount.

Quote Originally Posted by jukinmallard View Post
    As mentioned above, getting to browse this forum is your discount it cost money to run this site and the sponsors are paying for it. There's your discount.
    I think he has figured it out by now. I mean damn don't keep harping on him. Maybe he read what Mergie, Squatty, and Jab posted and found his yes or no answer. Sounds like a bunch of damn echoes in here.

Quote Originally Posted by jukinmallard View Post
    No shit I got that 2 pages ago. Have a good day SIR.

Quote Originally Posted by SCLAND&TIMBER View Post
    I think he has figured it out by now. I mean damn don't keep harping on him. Maybe he read what Mergie, Squatty, and Jab posted and found his yes or no answer. Sounds like a bunch of damn echoes in here.
    Thanks man I appreciate that. Sucks when your all alone in here

Nothing to appreciate and I don't have sides in this. I just hate when someone feels the need to repeat themselves 10,000 times over for the hell of it after the point has already been made.

so what clothes should I wear to church?
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by duckboy84 View Post
    I dont know where you are getting at with this post but that was not me who sent you the email. In fact I didnt think it was hard to get registered at all. Wow you gotta love how one question about member discount turned into this crap.
    You still don't get it do you. I swear, thick-headed just doesn't describe it well enough. I'll try this again one more time. It wasn't the question that got you in this mess, it was you smart mouth after I answered the question. If you can't handle the answer, don't ask the question.

You asked a question and I answered it. For whatever reason you're half-cocked ass went off think I was slamming you, which I wasn't. You can bet that had I known you were such a knee jerk pos I would have answered with a real smart-ass answer.

In other words, all of this is because of your smart mouth.

As for your 'blue pill' statement, I've flushed better men than you in my used condoms.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thanks for tha laugh boys.

Heck I thought I'd get to see some pictures of sum mounts or sumtin.........

you will in a week

Squatty what all you going to pick up?
    Phillipians 4:13

whatever has to come back to SC. THANK GOD there's no Swans this time!

I was meaning what of yours? Dang a swan, that would fill up a back seat!
    Phillipians 4:13

I will die a happy man if I never have to shuttle another Swan! But if one of you turkeys gets a wild hair then just know it can be done! It's been done before and I can do it again just know I'll die an unhappy man!