Thread: Blackberry Bold

Default Blackberry Bold

Any ideas how to send jpg picture files from my phone to my email?

I take a photo, then click the "send as email" and a box comes up that says "No message services configured. You will be redirected to the Setup Wizard to set up your email account.

I then click the OK box.

Then my phone says "No message services configured. You will only be able to save as draft.

I click OK.

It opens a page that appears as if I'm actually gonna be sending an email....I type in the address, but no email ever shows.

Any ideas?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I believe you have to have an email account setup on your phone tobe able to send a email, I also have the Bold, if you need help you can text me the pics and ill send them for ya just let me know

If your wanting to set up your email i would just take it to your carrier and let them do it for you, its frustrating to figure out
    Last edited by ctrevis7; 12-13-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Bog, you can hook it up to your PC with a flash cord(USB to the little charger port) and your PC should recgonize it as a mass storage deviceand then you can download/save them on your pc and email from there.

Sounds like you need setup an email account on your blackberry, before you can email from it. It's not hard to do, I can walk you through it.
    Phillipians 4:13

When you send it, send it as a MMS, and then type in your e-mail address instead of a phone number. That's what I do at least.

Quote Originally Posted by JBM7411 View Post
    When you send it, send it as a MMS, and then type in your e-mail address instead of a phone number. That's what I do at least.
    I tried this, and it routed me the same way as before, stating that I have no email configured.

duk, I may get you to do that soon.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Just shoot me a PM, we'll get it set up

For the time being you can hook it up to the PC with the cord.
    Phillipians 4:13

"smarter than most"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    "smarter than most"?

Huh,yea kinda what I was thinking........

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sending+picture...berry+to+email
    Last edited by ccleroy; 12-14-2010 at 08:40 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I agree 100 percent.

(Use the got dang cord, and drop em on the PC)

takes seconds.

did it use to work? I had the same prob, and just needed to pull battery out and put it back in. fixed my problem. Good Luck!