Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    I thought the drake was considered to be a Hooded Merganser and the hen was just a merganser??? If I'm wrong, wtf is a regular merganser that u can kill 5 of?!

Seriously!!! So the mallard hen doesn't count towards your bag limit of mallards even though it is a mallard? They are both hooded mergansers. You have to have a hen and drake where I come from to make more hooded mergansers. It is adam and eve not adam and steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SNAP Hunter; 12-12-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: added picture
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Now I may not know EVERY species just by looking at it, and I may not be able to recall the limits right off the top of my head..

But I have the rules and regs in my boat and in my truck.. and I make good well its legal before I go bragging on the internet...
    Last edited by cudexter; 12-12-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Here's a little help....http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/b...dist/index.htm

Get on there and study up.

Thanks Snap Hunter for clearing that up for me. I've never seen a common merganser nor did I realize that is what you people refer to as a "merganser". My bad. Besides how does it make me a dumbass if I shot 2 hen "Hooded" Mergansers when my buddy didn't kill shit?!?!

Thanks Snap Hunter for clearing that up for me. I've never seen a common merganser nor did I realize that is what you people refer to as a "merganser". My bad. Besides how does it make me a dumbass if I shot 2 hen "Hooded" Mergansers when my buddy didn't kill shit?!?!
    i'll be nice...
    Last edited by cudexter; 12-12-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

There are three mergansers you can kill. The red breasted, common and hooded. You can only shoot one hooded per person just like you can only kill 3 woodies. It doesn't mean you can kill your buddies limit too. See the Jeff Foiles thread for consenquences. Granted what he did was on a much larger scale.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

killed 2 woodies on lake greenwood

In your first post you said you had 1 gun and in another you said a drake and hen hooded merganser. If your gonna lie don't switch your storys up.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Wow trent is truly an idiot. Dude here is a bit of advice. Delete your account and make a new one. Better yet just quit hunting before you end up in jail.

My bad. Besides how does it make me a dumbass if I shot 2 hen "Hooded" Mergansers when my buddy didn't kill shit?!?!
    Cause that's just as illegal dumbass.
    Stop before you dig any deeper.
    Quit setting the alarm clock and launching a boat on public water during duck season. You, and the people like you are the reason the term rubberhead was invented...i'd bet good money on that. Got $100 that say you didnt even know you illegally killed 2 hooded mergansers til you picked them up.
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

damn...i despise idiots like him. freakin surrounded by them for the entire season. fucksticks. like the guy singing and blowing a duck call like a rabbit in distress all morning...the idiots skybusting and laughing after every shot...the shitheads that didnt start putting decoys out til shoot time..even though they had a spot when i showed up 2 hours early.....

that was just this morning.
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Sprigs right I didn't even get to hunt this weekend and it seems I didn't miss much but the same ol' bullshit. People are really ignorant around this state I wonder if this happens in states that actually have a shit ton of birds

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    its official. you are an idiot.
    I've been trying to tell you guys for a couple of weeks now about this particular little douche basket.

I swear, I don't know why I try.

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    In your first post you said you had 1 gun and in another you said a drake and hen hooded merganser. If your gonna lie don't switch your storys up.

Show me where I lied. I did say one gun because one gun killed em all but I never said I killed a drake hooded merganser. Yall are real funny calling names and shit on the internet. My money says none of u will say it to my face. Pussy's. Its hilarious to me at the stuff yall say because I shot one to many mergansers and didn't even know. I bet every fuckin one of you have shot to many ducks of a species at some point and threw em away to keep from getting caught. I've heard people say they did that more times than I can count and it pisses me off. If I shoot 2 woodies and on my next shot I kill 2 with one shot I'm still taking all 4 of em home. I fucked up so I will pay for it if I get caught. Bunch of judgemental bitches!

Show me where I lied. I did say one gun because one gun killed em all but I never said I killed a drake hooded merganser. Yall are real funny calling names and shit on the internet. My money says none of u will say it to my face. Pussy's. Its hilarious to me at the stuff yall say because I shot one to many mergansers and didn't even know. I bet every fuckin one of you have shot to many ducks of a species at some point and threw em away to keep from getting caught. I've heard people say they did that more times than I can count and it pisses me off. If I shoot 2 woodies and on my next shot I kill 2 with one shot I'm still taking all 4 of em home. I fucked up so I will pay for it if I get caught. Bunch of judgemental bitches!

All of this and you still call yourself a duck hunter!

Sure, yeah, whatever. Only an ignorant dumbass dipshit proudly types it on the computer.

This is fun.

PS: I'd tell you to your face that you an ignorant dumbshit. I'm a wicked mean internet badass...
    Last edited by sprigdog; 12-12-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Where you located cause I will tell you to your face no dat. You are an idiot and its not because you shot two shitty mergansers but u got on here and bragged about it. If you don't know what you are shooting then don't shoot cause your costly mistake can end up costing you big DUMBASS.

So trent, how do you prepare your merganser?
    Last edited by BigBrother; 12-12-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by duckboy84 View Post
    Where you located cause I will tell you to your face no dat. You are an idiot and its not because you shot two shitty mergansers but u got on here and bragged about it. If you don't know what you are shooting then don't shoot cause your costly mistake can end up costing you big DUMBASS.

I'm in Timmonsville. How far away are ya boy?

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton