Thread: Smartphone? LG Optimus S

Default Smartphone? LG Optimus S

Anybody got input on this phone? I'd really like to get one... Sprint has them right now for only $49.

I have Sprint currently with the blackberry. I've been pleased with the service and get signal pretty much everywhere. But I like the fact that the screen is so big, and it has the google android software, which means I can seemlessly load Google earth and always have navigation, even on the water or in the woods.

Discuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

i'd drop sprint like a bad habit. verizon. droid incredible or droid x.

I have people at work who have Verizon, and I get service where they don't, not an option. Staying with Sprint, end of story.

Would I like the droid if I got it, probably. But is it worth switching networks to find out? Nope. Is it worth losing our share plan to find out the others stink? Nope. Not to mention breaking the contract we're under now. Just not worth it.

I've never had a problem with Sprint since I dropped Nextel like a bad habit two years ago. So I'm gonna stay with em. Plus they give me a badass military discount.
    Last edited by willyworm; 12-08-2010 at 12:33 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

10-4