Thread: Go to the post office and get your stamp!!!!!!

My buddy calls me Sunday afternoon and says he found the geese, which is a miracle huntin public down here. I tell him I'll run over to Wally World and get my stamps and meet him at 4. Another buddy tells me he got the stamp at 9:30 Friday night there, so I figure no problaem. I ride over there and the firl didn't know the difference betwiz a duck stamp and an Elvis stamp! She claims they don't have any so I call the Kmarks and they have them.

Ride over to Kmart and wait about 15 minutes until an employee wanders by the sporting goods register. To make a long story short, 45 minutes later, I have a state stamp, but no fed.

I get to the house and call the # where you can buy your liscense over the phone. It get's answered in broken english and I ask "Do you have a Federal duck stamp?". She assures me that they sell them and I begin to give her my life history including SS number.

After fifteen minutes of this, she asks me what I would like to purchase. I tell her federal duck stamp! She tells me that state duck stamp is $5.50, how many do I want? I tell her, no, FEDERAL DUCK STAMP! She says, "Oh, doe tags". I say again, "FEDERAL DUCK STAMP!!" This is when she tells me, sorry, we don't sell federal duck stamp.

I cussed her a couple of times, hung up the phone, and drove 30 minutes across town to get the stamp.

To make matters worse, we round the corner in the boat, and see the birds go by at 6:15. If I had a Bazooka, I would have , well, you know.

I know it took you 2 minutes to read this, but it will save you 2 hours of fucking around with the wrong dumbasses trying to get your stamp! Good luck!
    I have a dream

I get everything for myself and my wife at the DNR office about the second week in July to avoid this problem. We have all done it at some point in time. I once drove 1 hour one way to get the federal stamp. I know how you feel.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Been through that same shit with the dumbasses at Walmart and Kmart! Called them on the phone before driving 30mins and they say "yep we bes got em"...get there and they have no clue what you are talking about!!!

sorry sumbitches
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

That is when i would insist on a discussion with a manager or a supervisor, cause if there is one thing that i can not tolerate it is incompetence.