Thread: A little advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A little advice

Here is a little bit of advice for all you young guys that think that it is cool to wear your waders all the time. When you go in a resteraunt to eat after shooting take your damn waders off you look like a dipshit. A guy with waders down around his ass having to walk with his legs spread apart to keep them from falling is no different than having your pants below your ass. It looks slack.
    Be still and get your gun!!!!

And you don't have to wear camo pants to duck hunt. The ducks can't see your blue jeans under your waders.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Maybe he was nekkid under there.

It is possible, especially as warm as it has been.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

You should a got pics man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Might have been the guy who shoots all the coots.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    the one who shot the coots!!!
    Last edited by quackhead1; 11-26-2010 at 10:00 PM.

He have a tarp in the back of his truck?

Wearing the waders around your ass would look trashy, I agree, and makes hunters look bad. But what is wrong with wearing waders how they are supposed to be worn into a place like Hardee's, etc. after a morning hunt? I normally put my waders on at the house before I leave for the hunt, and therefore, I don't have shoes to change into. So, i am guilty of wearing my waders into Hardee's from time to time, but I don't see how it is any different than a deer hunter coming in to eat in his full camo. I guess my question is what makes this guy a dipshit, is it the fact that he was wearing his waders into a restaurant, or that they were around his ass like a thug gangster duck slayer?

Quote Originally Posted by mohill View Post
    Wearing the waders around your ass would look trashy, I agree, and makes hunters look bad. But what is wrong with wearing waders how they are supposed to be worn into a place like Hardee's, etc. after a morning hunt? I normally put my waders on at the house before I leave for the hunt, and therefore, I don't have shoes to change into. So, i am guilty of wearing my waders into Hardee's from time to time, but I don't see how it is any different than a deer hunter coming in to eat in his full camo. I guess my question is what makes this guy a dipshit, is it the fact that he was wearing his waders into a restaurant, or that they were around his ass like a thug gangster duck slayer?

IF anyone has to ask these questions, you are either young, inexperienced, a dumbass or all of the above. The first 2 I can excuse, the last one, well there's no cure. Use your head for something other than a hat rack! Do you wear your lifejacket into Hardees when you've been fishing in the summer because you left your shirt at home? Lord help us, these boys vote, or can at least.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

I'd say walking into most eating establishments with waders on no matter how they are worn is dipshittish. Bring a pair of shoes or boots with you. If you're that hungry to the fellas that wear them swing by the drive-through. It's called respect for yourself and the restaurants.

And take off your damn hats.

I'd say walking into most eating establishments with waders on no matter how they are worn is dipshittish. Bring a pair of shoes or boots with you. If you're that hungry to the fellas that wear them swing by the drive-through. It's called respect for yourself and the restaurants.

And take off your damn hats.

^ what he said.

You shouldn't be driving with waders on anyhow.

I don't know about y'all but i am ready to come out of my waders as SOON as they are no longer needed.

Maybe it is cause I am fat and feel like a stuffed sausage in mine!!!!
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

. Mohill=dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by Kemp View Post
    . Mohill=dipshit
    Yeah, it's funny as hell ain't it. There are a lot of you on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

why would you put waders on to get into your truck to drive somewhere????...then gettin off the boat with all that pluff mud on your ass from sittin down cuz you aint been shooting no ducks then gettin back in your truck....that sounds semi-retarded, if not to the full extent of retarded

Why would you want to wear waders anywhere except for the damn water or mud. Those damn things are so hot, its like being in a sweat box in the summer. They stay in the boat until its time to get a duck that the boat cant reach,and the water is too deep for the ole snake boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moatsy View Post
    It's a like a bar whore... if you miss out today just come back next week... it'll be the same.