Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamie Forecast

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yeah, all those pintails, blackducks, widgeon, etc. that your superdupersecret tamie consortium is releasing now, sure do have everyone fooled. We have heard all this before. Oddly enough, always around this time of year. Buyers remorse? Why not try something original or at least in the realm of possibility...
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    I would think 50,000 may be more on par and even that seems like a lot.

I know one guy that sells three times that every year.

I know 30 guys who claim to have seen black panthers...

I know the white spec on top of chicken shit - is still chicken shit.

Now put that in yo pipe and pass it.

Look, he can't help it. He buys ducks from a guy that tells him all this is so. But let's look at facts.

Take our own Duck Tape's club on Goat Island. Arguably in the very heart of tamieland. They manage for wild ducks. They kill the shit out of wild ducks.

Now FHF would have us believe that the large majority of them are tamies. Why? because his douchebag tamie supplier told him so. But the evidence is pretty clear. Just look at the number of blackducks and others in their bag. (someone help FHF identify the blacks from the mallard hens)

http://www.loweins.com/LakeVuePhotoGallery.htm

Mallards are, by far, the most populous wild duck on the planet. It is simple math that if you are killing plenty of wild blackducks (one of the least populous), pintails, gadwall, etc. then there are plenty MORE wild mallard on that property as well.

Of course it doesn't behoove the douchebag tamie pimp to tell a buyer that, so he makes up "little stories" about wild duck clubs buying his shit. Of course he can't prove that any more than he can proove the ridiculous claims that he is selling 150k mallards here in SC.

This is nothing new and the tamie pimps have been spewing this type garbage ever since real duck hunters started taking a stand against them.

Again, buyers remorse runs rampant this time of year. Everyone is getting jacked up for duck season and then the tamie shooters realize that they have bought a pig in a poke. Hunters start making fun of them, their ducks won't fly, duck drives ensue, well you get the picture...
    How many wild mallards do you think winter in SC?

I know 30 guys who claim to have seen black panthers...
    You want me to take you out there and show it to you?

35 and they all hang out on lake murray.

don't do it JAB, I think it is a conspiracy. They are having one of those black panther meetings....

Well if Santee knows someone who sells 150k and FHF knows someone that does the same, I guess we are up to 300k. Still calling BS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Well if Santee knows someone who sells 150k and FHF knows someone that does the same, I guess we are up to 300k. Still calling BS!!!
    We know the same guy. Why would I lie about that? I dont give shit weather he does or he does not.
    Last edited by santee11; 11-18-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Indeed I do, Santee. Dook, I trust Santee not to feed me to the panthers, he is good people. Start by showing it to us on Google Earth...

Look, he can't help it. He buys ducks from a guy that tells him all this is so. But let's look at facts.

Take our own Duck Tape's club on Goat Island. Arguably in the very heart of tamieland. They manage for wild ducks. They kill the shit out of wild ducks.

Now FHF would have us believe that the large majority of them are tamies. Why? because his douchebag tamie supplier told him so. But the evidence is pretty clear. Just look at the number of blackducks and others in their bag. (someone help FHF identify the blacks from the mallard hens)

http://www.loweins.com/LakeVuePhotoGallery.htm

Mallards are, by far, the most populous wild duck on the planet. It is simple math that if you are killing plenty of wild blackducks (one of the least populous), pintails, gadwall, etc. then there are plenty MORE wild mallard on that property as well.

Of course it doesn't behoove the douchebag tamie pimp to tell a buyer that, so he makes up "little stories" about wild duck clubs buying his shit. Of course he can't prove that any more than he can proove the ridiculous claims that he is selling 150k mallards here in SC.

This is nothing new and the tamie pimps have been spewing this type garbage ever since real duck hunters started taking a stand against them.

Again, buyers remorse runs rampant this time of year. Everyone is getting jacked up for duck season and then the tamie shooters realize that they have bought a pig in a poke. Hunters start making fun of them, their ducks won't fly, duck drives ensue, well you get the picture...

For the record: I do not buy ducks, so I have no remorse. Yes, Billy Davis does have a nice club in Goat Island (not duct tape) and has for years. Yes, there are many others like it around the state. They are doing it right: creating the habitat. I am no different. We spend countless hours in a tractor seat fertilizing, planting, spraying our ponds. For that work we are rewarded with quite a few ducks. Normally shooting the limit of ducks is no problem (I am not talking about mallards wild or tame) - ringneck, teal, widgeon, gadwall, woodduck, etc. and yes, mallard and blacks.

I do all that work and really just enjoy watching all the ducks. I usually leave the shooting to others. I say this because I know how to do it and could care less if you (or anybody)believes what I have stated. It does not affect me in any way. I do know what I said to be true and one day you will too. But, it really does not matter weather you know or not, because people have been restocking wildlife for years and they will continue to do so as long as there is a demand for it.

Yes, Mallards are the most populated duck. But, just because it has two toes does not mean it is a true wild bird. If you believe all two toes are wild, then good for you. Enjoy your hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    We know the same guy. Why would I lie about that? I dont give shit weather he does or he does not.
    We are talking about the same guy.

I think this is the place it is huge and it has lots of water around it for all the little growing ducks to frolic in. Ha Ha just kidding.

Last edited by santee11; 11-18-2010 at 03:35 PM.

What was the point of this thread?

Damn they found my spot.

So you could knit a sweater?

That place is a shooting preserve. They release 100,000 ducks and 300,000 pheasants alone. Preserves don't count.

That place is a shooting preserve. They release 100,000 ducks and 300,000 pheasants alone. Preserves don't count.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I would like to know how many wild mallards winter or at least come threw SC each year. The figures that you get off the refuge sites are complete BS, so I don't know how you could find out.