Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wow

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    cuz im scared he might hunt me down and shoot me with his 30/30 from the hip......

even if he did, you got atleast 12 years before he will find you. then at worst, you might just loose a leg
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    even if he did, you got atleast 12 years before he will find you. then at worst, you might just loose a leg
    Hahahahahahaha.....just about spit out my dip.

Now that was freaking funny.
    Carolina Counsel

All you mofos are just jealous. Everyone of ya will have a tarp from now on!!!

i was kinda diggin on his yellow tow rope as well...... if he hadnt killed a deer in twelve years of trying, i would like to see his first experience at loading that beast.....

virgin!

haha look at the last comment they said check out scducks you made the front page over there hahaha
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

That guy just looks shady!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

looks like the type of guy to drive an icecream truck, or work at chuckecheese, or sit outside of a children's playground "eating lunch".

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Bet a dollar to a donut, that some indecent liberties were taken before, or shortly after that series of photographs.
    This one has had me laughing all day long!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Quote Originally Posted by redbreast
    Those gents over there are mean. I wouldn't pay attention to all of the hunting aces over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcountryshootfromthehipdeermolester
    hey redbreast thanks for the nice words. yeah those guys are some real pieces of work over there along with that good for nothin' dixiedeerslaya person but which ever i don't really let things get to me. i've had to learn this stuff all on my own and only get to get out in the woods 2 or 3 times a year tops with little to no scouting. i see deer once in a while but usually they aren't in shooting range.
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanthetattletale
    i dont pay attention to them. i justed wanted to let you know they were talking about it, i figured it was only fair that you know what people are saying about you.
    This stuff cracks me up.
    Last edited by Redleg; 11-09-2010 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    looks like the type of guy to drive an icecream truck, or work at chuckecheese, or sit outside of a children's playground "eating lunch".
    For sure!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

This just might be the funniest thing that I have ever read! I have laughed so hard, it hurts!

They do roam among us. He is probably a proud graduate of the hunter education course, certificate mounted on his wall next to where this does head will go.
    2 Corinthians 10:12 NKJV For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measureing themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Quote shoot from the hip.....

"the tarp was a reccomendation from the DNR website. They say that you should cover your deer during transport as a coutesy to people that do not want to see a dead animal."

you have got to be kidding me

Originally posted by bigcountryboy
    [br]the tarp was a reccomendation from the DNR website. They say that you should cover your deer during transport as a coutesy to people that do not want to see a dead animal.

this fucker cant be serious...

providenceswamper beat me too it.

I say congrats to him 12 years is a long time to stick with it without success.Good for him.

I think the DNR should sale tarps with their logo on it. Maybe even have a matching tow rope to go with it!

If it took me twelve years to kill a brute like that I would have strapped that bitch to the hood and rode the strip in Myrtle Beach, to hell with a tarp