Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wow

I lurk over there sometimes because I get a kick out of reading the stuff that my yankee neighbor posts up over there. He has 200 acres of prime country and has seen 4 deer all year. Of course he also told me he hits a bleat call every 5 minutes in the stand. He also left the key in his fourwheeler where it could be seen for I 95, That is not a misprint Interstate 95 that runs the length of the Eastern Seaboard, and was pissed off when it got stolen, yeah he left the KEY IN THE IGNITION for a month. There are some slap deer hunting geniuses over there.

Yall reckon he left the tarp in the back of the truck for 12 years too, "just in case"?

Im speechless after that one!!

haha why the fuck does it look liuke he was massaging her head in that picture?

tradorion Coots

I got NUTHIN- absolutely fuggin NUTHIN...

12 YEEEEEARS- i will never utter another word about my dry spells in a deer stand.

man... i hate to bash... but if it takes you 12 years to kill a deer, than you my friend, need a different hobby.
    Last edited by NannySlayer; 11-08-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

I thought that was Chuck the Duck Slayer.....

I'm happy for the dude and would much rather have another hunter in this state than an anti.

I have no idea as to why it took him twelve years but maybe he never had anyone to show him the ropes. My grandfather died two days before my dad's 13th birthday and he was a heck of a fisherman but wasn't a hunter. Everything my dad learned about hunting; which was mostly bird hunting he learned on his own. I was never shown anything about hunting deer because my dad didn't know other than what he was told by other people but he took an interest because I was interested. it has progressed from there. Maybe the guy only got to hunt once or twice a year and got skunked, it happens.

Damn, that's shameful!
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by coon hunter View Post
    I lurk over there sometimes because I get a kick out of reading the stuff that my yankee neighbor posts up over there. He has 200 acres of prime country and has seen 4 deer all year. Of course he also told me he hits a bleat call every 5 minutes in the stand. He also left the key in his fourwheeler where it could be seen for I 95, That is not a misprint Interstate 95 that runs the length of the Eastern Seaboard, and was pissed off when it got stolen, yeah he left the KEY IN THE IGNITION for a month. There are some slap deer hunting geniuses over there.
    To quote that dumbass......

"my son is 28 and only has a doe to his credit.
    First time I took him hunting we put him in the primo stand and I shot 4 in 30 minutes and he saw natta.
    Another time he let a small one go by hoping for a bigger one.
    Another time we put him in primo stand I shot a 7 pt and he saw natta.
    And so it goes.
    He has not hunted much in years and hopefully he will get one tgiving."

Hunting, fishing, and poker are my sports. Work when necessary.

I mean look at the fucker's website....haha look at the quote at the top right.

http://www.salesfunnel.com/

sadness

I'm 35 and have only killed Doe's (16 to be exact), Never been to interested in Deer hunting until recently. The last two years I've Deer hunted alot more just haven't had any luck. The place I get invited to I was only allowed to shoot Doe's, that was last year. I told the caretaker I had never shot a buck before and he gave me the okay to shoot one this year.
    The funny thing is last year I had to watch 8pts and a couple 10pts all year. Now that I can shoot one they dont never come out.

That story is worthy of a straight up lie.
    Hey guys I decided to give deer hunting a try, and I've managed to kill my first doe.
    Then people wouldn't think you were an absolute dumbass.

that guys an idiot idon't even know what to say who shoots the leg off a doe at 10yrds then goes from the hip for a running shot? wtf i would hate to be on state land with this guy in a tree

damn, i just read that shit again......

this is a prize excerpt as well...

my 30/30 sung the sweetest tune i ever heard but i was so nervous and shaky that when i shot i thought i had missed her and freaked out and let her have it again as she ran by me. i settled down for a few minutes and calmed my nerves. couldn't stand it any more so i got out and went over to where she was when i shot and there was that tell tell sign of a lung shot. so i climb back up into the stand to wait for a little longer so i wouldn't push her if she hadn't passed yet.

how the fuck does he know what the "tell tell" sign of a lung shot is?

Maybe bright red, bubbly blood?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Maybe bright red, bubbly blood?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

really?

DDS why did'nt you just bash the guy on CF instead of coming over here where the guy cant defend himself? Why dont you grow a pair and go over to CF and tell him how you really feel.
    Last edited by Foxtrot Uniform; 11-09-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot Uniform View Post
    DDS why did'nt you just bash the guy on CF instead of coming over here where the guy cant defend himself? Why dont you grow a pair and go over to CF and tell him how you really feel.

cuz im scared he might hunt me down and shoot me with his 30/30 from the hip......