Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guided Duck Hunts in South Carolina

No shit, they haul they ducks back in cattle trailers....

Run them off the road if you want but my dogs love to pick up the ducks that thier clients shoot.Great work for the dogs and my dogs are not smart enough to know they are not wild birds.You hollier then thou guys are a joke.I have been duck hunting in SC for over 35 years and even the tamie operations have thier place.I dont shoot there but what a great place to work your dogs.

:wtfhappenedtotheshakeheadsmilie:

Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    Run them off the road if you want but my dogs love to pick up the ducks that thier clients shoot.Great work for the dogs and my dogs are not smart enough to know they are not wild birds.You hollier then thou guys are a joke.I have been duck hunting in SC for over 35 years and even the tamie operations have thier place.I dont shoot there but what a great place to work your dogs.
    yep

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Oh fuck that shit! I saw one of their fucking trucks the other day and tried like hell to run them off the road. They were pulling the cattle trailer that they use to haul their tamies. FUCK THAT SHIT!

From their testimonials:

"Mr. Cathey, I've been on a lot of
    duck hunts that were supposed
    to be good, but this was the first
    one that really was."
    Brad Scott
    Clemson Offensive Line Coach

"Dave, Dave, Dave, DAVE!!!!" - My wife

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Actually, duck hunters are in fact overloaded with personality. What you're witnessing is the fact that duck hunting at it's best takes place in basically miserable conditions. Duck hunters love it when it's miserable...they love to BE miserable...they aren't happy UNLESS they are miserable. Therefore we will pick a fight with any topic and make those around us as miserable as possible so that they may truly ENJOY the moment. Got it? Good....fuckstick
    jeanous, I say. pure jeanous!
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by squatty420 View Post
    I think a better question would be Why does a duck "Wrecka" need a guide to kill ducks in SC
    Go to santee swamp and forget the guide.
    "Nope. Homeland Security gave DNR 4 Gulfstream V jets, 7 twin turboprops, 2 Harrier jump jets, and an X wing fighter last year. They are ready for your outlaw asses..." JABIII

Wow, every time I look around on this site I read these ridiculous answers to simple questions people ask, most of which don't have anything to do with hunting your little honey hole. The crazy thing is that the retards leaving responses like the one I'm responding to are trolling around this site using words like "netiquitte". Obviously not a real duck killer if you have that kind of time on your hands. You're that sky busting fag that tries to set up 100ft away from me so you can shoot my ducks as I bring them into my decoys. You're that guy sky busting on open water with a long tail mud motor in 60ft of water. I wish there was a way to weed you idiots out and deny your ability to obtain a waterfowl stamp every year so you can stop ruining it for the real merg killers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Merg Killer View Post
    Wow, every time I look around on this site I read these ridiculous answers to simple questions people ask, most of which don't have anything to do with hunting your little honey hole. The crazy thing is that the retards leaving responses like the one I'm responding to are trolling around this site using words like "netiquitte". Obviously not a real duck killer if you have that kind of time on your hands. You're that sky busting fag that tries to set up 100ft away from me so you can shoot my ducks as I bring them into my decoys. You're that guy sky busting on open water with a long tail mud motor in 60ft of water. I wish there was a way to weed you idiots out and deny your ability to obtain a waterfowl stamp every year so you can stop ruining it for the real merg killers out there.
    Speaking of trolls... Nice first post; bringing up a 7 year old thread.

Ha, you're still here. This will be my last post, but I just couldn't help myself and I registered just to call out these sky busting Internet "hunters" . I've been duck hunting my entire life and I've never met other hunters that act like this. I'd love to have this conversation face to face at the boat ramp, but most of these guys will still be sleeping that time of day. You could give up every good hole in this state and there wouldn't be enough real duck hunters on this site to fill half of them... I guess when you limit out with one hooded merganser, then you must be legit. Everyone knows big ducks in SC that are wild are few. And who cares how old this post is...... Im just pointing out the ridiculousness of the people that spend their lives on a forum instead of blasting ducks.
    Last edited by Merg Killer; 02-01-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Ha, you're still here. This will be my last post, but I just couldn't help myself and I registered just to call out these sky busting Internet "hunters" . I've been duck hunting my entire life and I've never met other hunters that act like this. I'd love to have this conversation face to face at the boat ramp, but most of these guys will still be sleeping that time of day. You could give up every good hole in this state and there wouldn't be enough real duck hunters on this site to fill half of them... I guess when you limit out with one hooded merganser, then you must be legit. Everyone knows big ducks in SC that are wild are few. And who cares how old this post is...... Im just pointing out the ridiculousness of the people that spend their lives on a forum instead of blasting ducks.

Are you not entertained?

I killed a merg Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Are you not entertained?
    He's done posting after 2. See above...

#blastinglife
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Everyone knows big ducks in SC that are wild are few.
    After this quote, I'll bet you own a Boykin, have "meat stick" barrel sticker, and go around telling everyone that you "didn't kill anything because the weren't in the decoys"
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

He must not be the duck hunter he says. He was obviously searching for "guided duck hunts in SC" to bring up this old thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo got em
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by GobblerHntr View Post
    Let me make it clear to you I wasn't bashing you. Maybe giving you a little shit b/c your name is "DuckWrecka" and you were asking to be guided to duck hunt in SC. If your original post would have stated all the facts as we know them now then maybe all this would have been an easy discussion. However I'll stand by my advice and simply say that it is not worth paying for a guided duck hunt in the state of SC. The key word in that statement is HUNT! Now like I said if you want to support the tamie operations so your clients will be happy by all means do so but just know that is not "HUNTING" it is "SHOOTING".

What are you like 12 or something...?

Shut the fuck up and quit jacking this man thread...