Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guided Duck Hunts in South Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I bet buckfarmer and bayraider miss the DNR Forum.

I have never seen the DNR forum, but it sounds like you miss it

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i always think its interesting to note the reactions people get....

so i go back and read and even the quotes buckfarmer used aren't really that inflammatory. I guess that "perspective" word is appropriate here. let's not get wadded up panties...

now, to the question. I am sure you can find a duck hunting guide in sc. likely, it will be someone who guides released ducks. have at it.

otherwise, I really do think you are wasting your time looking for one. find a friend, church member, etc that has a spot with some wood ducks that is easily accesible for your crew and ask him about it....

(did i say that nice enough? geez)

Yes, that sounds like good advice for the question asked

In my defense, I was asking to clarify.

Tamie or true guided hunt in SC are both wastes of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by DuckWrecka View Post
    I never asked for your honey holes or any advice on where, when, or how to shoot ducks. I can do that on my own and have for years. I like the hunt just as much as the harvest. This is just a trip that we go on every year. Mainly to entertain clients and honestly, I could care less if they shoot tamies as long as they are entertained. I understand both sides of this argument. I don't like the people who come on here asking for the free and easy way to kill birds or catch fish that we have put hard work in to finding. That is the sport of it. I also agree that this shouldn't be a 24-7 bash because you "assume" that people are looking for a cheap way out.
    Let me make it clear to you I wasn't bashing you. Maybe giving you a little shit b/c your name is "DuckWrecka" and you were asking to be guided to duck hunt in SC. If your original post would have stated all the facts as we know them now then maybe all this would have been an easy discussion. However I'll stand by my advice and simply say that it is not worth paying for a guided duck hunt in the state of SC. The key word in that statement is HUNT! Now like I said if you want to support the tamie operations so your clients will be happy by all means do so but just know that is not "HUNTING" it is "SHOOTING".
    Last edited by GobblerHntr; 10-05-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

If u want a good tamie shoot call buddy at gambles plantation...there websight is gamblesclaywallplantation.com. He pond rasies 3500 mallards every year.I saw a video of a hunt up their and the sky has ducks in it by the hundreds the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict1 View Post
    If u want a good tamie shoot call buddy at gambles plantation...there websight is gamblesclaywallplantation.com. He pond rasies 3500 mallards every year.I saw a video of a hunt up their and the sky has ducks in it by the hundreds the whole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict1 View Post
    See the word in BOLD above. It's the one that is underlined.....

This is impropper use of the word and should be stricken from the record!

Put in for the DNR draw hunts if you want real duck hunting and yes you will pay.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That's not Guided Doc!

Is the Famous Mockingbird still kicking it?

Hell yea. We tried everything cept, well you know the next move but the little shit is tricky.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It must be that everybody that duck hunts has an extreme overabundance of personality. No wonder we can't get along for more than five minutes.

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    It must be that everybody that duck hunts has an extreme overabundance of personality. No wonder we can't get along for more than five minutes.

Actually, duck hunters are in fact overloaded with personality. What you're witnessing is the fact that duck hunting at it's best takes place in basically miserable conditions. Duck hunters love it when it's miserable...they love to BE miserable...they aren't happy UNLESS they are miserable. Therefore we will pick a fight with any topic and make those around us as miserable as possible so that they may truly ENJOY the moment. Got it? Good....fuckstick

Tater you always have a way of explaining things so I can understand them.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tater you always have a way of explaining things so I can understand them.
    Would have to agree with that!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Try the site www.huntmallards.com.

Oh fuck that shit! I saw one of their fucking trucks the other day and tried like hell to run them off the road. They were pulling the cattle trailer that they use to haul their tamies. FUCK THAT SHIT!

haha damn a cattle trailer full of tamies, what next

duckwreaka, where are you? Have you called Pack's Landing? Those guys will take you. I am sure you can look around and call some landings and find a guide or two. If you want a guided hunt on a private pond it will most likely be a tamie shoot.