Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfilled

Default Unfilled

who else is facing the reality that their tag will go unfilled?.....unless i can assemble a last min team for a final hoo-rah this week, i will have made a nice $100 contribution to SCDNR....it sure ain't for lack of trying though

where is your tag?? hell take an 8ft if you are desperate.

Got to fill mine also. Wishing I hadn't been so picking last weekend. Crunch time now, I'm wondering what these cooler temps at night are going to do.

going saturDAY in the pee dee to fill mine be 2 years in a row that i may eat tag soup.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Got 4 tags to fill ourselves!!!!!

Hell I may just find a small one drag him in the boat and make sure he measures 4'4" and call it a day.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

cleancut you can't say we didn't give it a shot! hooked in to 2 big un's, just couldn't seal the deal! What about that ride back to the ramp? i was sore as hell the next morning, 2-4 ft waves on marion ain't no damn fun in a flat bottom mud boat!
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

i lost a few fillings during that ride back and even my cheeks were sore from bouncing so much.....it's fun to look back on it now......counting the opening weekend and last thurs, we'd hooked at least a half dozen......2-3 may have only been 6 foot, but them others were grow'd

anyone wanna drag their boat to marion?......know where 2 big'ns are hanging out

I helped everyone else fill theirs and my last trip was the previous Thursday.

Ran 15-20 miles and saw two sets of eyeballs...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Saw very few eyeballs Saturday night.

Going to make one last hoorah during the day Saturday and see if I can get one sunning on the bank to jump in the boat.

I have to fill mine also only problem is I have to hunt the days. And I only have Today Tuesday and friday night. and well Saturday morning.
    I am up for options. I am about to take a 4 footer just so my 130.00 is a total waste.
    Teton's Early Morning Fawn "Sable"
    Nandawishibe's Livin The Dream "Lily"
    Cedar Creek at Nandawishibe's Quack Boom Splash JH "Boomer"

what area you drawn for Haz?

I couldnt imagine not even being able to get an 8 footer.

NO OFFENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    I couldnt imagine not even being able to get an 8 footer.
    I couldnt either, at least until a certain person started ride alongs with me.

Been skunked twice now this season, (same person been on the boat both times). A huge difference from my batting average of 1000 the prior two years.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 10-04-2010 at 10:30 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrother View Post
    i couldnt either, at least until a certain person started ride alongs with me.

Been skunked twice now this season, (same person been on the boat both times). A huge difference from my batting average of 1000 the prior two years.

maybe you stink....

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    maybe you stink....
    I do, but usually of dead gator.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I couldnt either, at least until a certain person started ride alongs with me.

Not me cause I only rode with you once so I am in the clear.

Chuck I was drawn for the middle coast. My own stomping grounds and cant get it done.
    Plus I have been real busy at work.
    I know excuses.
    But hey I love MONEY......
    Teton's Early Morning Fawn "Sable"
    Nandawishibe's Livin The Dream "Lily"
    Cedar Creek at Nandawishibe's Quack Boom Splash JH "Boomer"

Haz throw stretch in the boat and just use him for bait. It wont take but about 30 minutes.