Thread: Elloree Boyz Gator Secrets

Default Elloree Boyz Gator Secrets

They taught me all the tricks this morning, but swore me to secrecy. I got to see every bit of the method, but fell just a little short of getting to see Dirty Harry in action. Great guys and a great time. It is a sho nuff rush. Can't wait for next week.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

yea they do things a little different, thats fo sho.

But we get the job done! Most of the time.

You talking about huntmaster and company? If so they know what they are doing.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

BB, I'm talking about Duckmaster, Teal Killer, and Teal's bro. Just got word that they are idling back with a 11.5er tied to the boat. Them boy are bad. I think it's the rage broadheads.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

bushlines and chickenz is the easiest way

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

12ft 582lbs. No doubt bush hooks would be easier but our method is easier than that!

Trkykillr- thanks for not letting out the secret. Next weekend it will game on! Dirty Harry is ready to put another one to sleep.
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

PM me if your secret works on the lower lake. Got a tag that needs filling!

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK MASTER View Post
    12ft 582lbs. No doubt bush hooks would be easier but our method is easier than that!

Trkykillr- thanks for not letting out the secret. Next weekend it will game on! Dirty Harry is ready to put another one to sleep.
    How long is it taking y'all?? The hell with night hunting.

Duckmaster and his crew are tough around gators, but are pansies when they hog hunt.

LOL
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Duckmaster and his crew are tough around gators, but are pansies when they hog hunt.

LOL

Ouch!!!
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Definition of secret- Oh shit, there he is! Whop arrow hits. Game over. Who cant kill a gator. Gimme a break.

Bug - I see how it is. Someone told me that this certain person got a little nervous when yalls gator surfaced.

Don't talk about my too-tall hunting partner like that....

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK MASTER View Post

HaHa I hear you, kill em all!

Trkykilr it is the rage broadheads.And we had a good time huntin them dang gators.We'll get one Thursday.

Thursday will be a deadly day for the lizards!

Master how did yall do sat night after you got a pep talk from neal?
    U serious Clark?

They were all too small! Duck devil caught one about 2ft and threw it in the boat and it was running around the boat. Not cool! I was wearing flip flops. Took pics and then released. We will kill him in 60 years when he gets big.

Yea i know the secert too but lips are sealed!! Its real simple, but more than hey there he is SMACK! They got a thought process behind it, and it works...The pics prove that!!!