Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware at the landings!!

DDS, this has been going on at Pack's for a long time now. Things have been done to peoples vehicles in the daylight as well after dark!!!

Speaking of Spier's, I'm reminded of a scouting trip years ago. I had been scouting for birds around Crappie Neck and Rock's. This was back when the hydrilla was still thick. After scouting for a couple of hours, I went back to the landing to load up and go home. After putting the boat on the trailer and driving a 1/2 mile or so down the road, I passed a kid of 12 or so riding a 4 wheeler holding a gas can, going in the same direction as me. I thought this was odd as school was in. After getting back on the main road, I looked at my gas guage a became aware to what he had been doing with that gas can. I had filled up at exit 98 on the way to the landing and in a matter of a couple of hours, that little bastard had siphoned about 20+ gallons of gas out of my truck.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

My truck had both passenger windows busted out in broad daylight at the Hollywood 20 movie theater in Greenville, 2 Sundays ago. All for my damn GPS. Assholes.