Thread: Not as cool as a guy last Saturday

Default Not as cool as a guy last Saturday

I typically don't post threads like this, but I couldn't resist on this one!

Last Saturday afternoon I was driving home from yet another limit dove hunt. I was on I-20 West at Camden when I passed a white Z71 Tahoe pulling a very nice trailer with a Bad Boy Buggy on it. CCA, DU and SCWA stickers all over the back glass of the Tahoe. That was funny enough, but what really got me was the Charles Daily shotguns that were in the gun holder (barrel up) in the front of the buggy. Probably still loaded. I could go on and on. I'm obviously not as cool as that fella.

If the driver of said Tahoe reads this here's your out... Please tell us that you forgot about the location of your gun(s) or that you had a few too many beers and just forgot to sheath your firearm(s) post-hunt and put them INSIDE your Tahoe. Never mind, that would prove your ignorance as well.

Good grief! That's all. Y'all have a good evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I had a sales guy lock my keys in my truck on a friday afternoon at 5 pm...and told me to call a locksmith. i almost knocked his teeth out.
    Columbia DU Volunteer & member / supporter of Delta and FF

it would have probably been the best thing for him to lose his charles daly

Haha. You speak truth my Friend!
    I had a sales guy lock my keys in my truck on a friday afternoon at 5 pm...and told me to call a locksmith. i almost knocked his teeth out.

we were headed to hunt somewhere else. No need to unload and put back in the case when we were just gonna use em again when we got to the scwa fields in rimini. We were going to shoot some of the bad hatchlings that came out looking like the aflac duck. Wouldn't want the rubberheads to be shootin them at pack's. It would give us a bad name!!!!!!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

You could have stopped with White Z-71.... Nuff said.

hahahaha.... i thought scdickdeerturkey posted this for a second... i had to edit my reply.
    Last edited by dixiedeerslaya; 09-27-2010 at 07:50 AM.

I saw the same outfit, west bound on I-20, between Bishopville & Columbia, an hour or so before dark.

BOB
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Does beating your dog make you feel good about being a poor trainer?

He has got the right to hunt same as you.
    Does the law require a sheathed firearm??? ...my 870 has never seen a "sheath"

Why didnt you get out and whoop his ass since you are so cool?
    or call him out??? or tell him what cool is? or that he sucks? ... you did nothing
    I am sick of you old fuckers badmouthing young rubberheads... but did anyone tell them that they suck? or that a bunch of stickers makes you a fag??? you expect people to not suck and yet you dont try to help them not suck or whoop their ass for sucking and being uncool? It was his fault he sucked on Saturday... it is your fault that he still sucks today.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 11-04-2010 at 11:14 AM.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

You bored today Hooks.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 11-04-2010 at 11:15 AM.

say it aint so? It is not reforming health care... it is helping someone that sucks with an ass whooping or some constructive criticism of their suck.

You can bitch unless you told them that they suck... it like people bitching about the government that didnt vote.... :assholesThatsuck:
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Just wondering, how do you tell somebody they suck when they pass you on the road?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    say it aint so? It is not reforming health care... it is helping someone that sucks with an ass whooping or some constructive criticism of their suck.

You can bitch unless you told them that they suck... it like people bitching about the government that didnt vote.... :assholesThatsuck:
    Learned proppper spelingg,, untill then, shutt the fuudge upp.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    Just wondering, how do you tell somebody they suck when they pass you on the road?
    Ask any of the people I see when I get on I-20, Hwy 97, Hwy 521, Hwy 261, or Hwy 1.

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    throw out a hand fulla change after you pass them... then you can tell them before you whoop thier ass, or after if you prefer

30% chance he voted for Alvin... then again that goes for all of you.

Ok then let me practice...

Hey hooks, you suck!!!