Thread: One percent transaction tax is proposed

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default One percent transaction tax is proposed

Transaction Tax!!!!

If you deposit money in your savings account, the government will take...1% in TAX!!

If you move money around in your bank, say savings to checking...1% TAX!!!

Paycheck goes Direct Deposit....1% TAX!!!

Any transaction...1% TAX!!!!

If they sneak this in without people raising a ruckus you can bet it won't stay 1% for long.

Remember Tax is a 4-letter word. ~ Mergie

One percent transaction tax is proposed

President Obama's finance team is recommending a transaction tax. His plan is

to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar. This is a 1% tax on all transaction at any financial institution i. e. Banks, Credit Unions, extra. Any deposit you make, or move around within your account, i. e. transfer to, will have a 1% tax charged. If your pay check or your social Security or whatever is direct deposit, 1% tax charged. If you hand carry a check in to deposit, 1% tax charged, If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax charged.This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax.

Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn.

Lee Hoecherl

Washington Terrace
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-17-2010 at 07:24 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I completely believe those assholes would come up with an idea like that, but it'll never get passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I completely believe those assholes would come up with an idea like that, but it'll never get passed.
    I sure hope it doesn't cause like I said it won't stay 1% for long. I could almost see the bank charging you a small fee for transactions, but not a tax by the central government!!

Obama & the Dems are looking for ways to pay for all that spending. There's no telling what will get proposed next. Idiots! The whole lot of them.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Man I sure hope they don't think about taxing sex.

Especially taxing me by the inch!!!

Bill Gates couldn't afford to pay my taxes then!!!

Yeah well, if self-flattery and outlandish fabrications were taxed, your ass would be in the debtors prison.
    Last edited by Fish; 09-18-2010 at 08:06 AM. Reason: spelling