Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13+ footer

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They got a 13' 6" one yesterday at the Lower Lake. Is that the same one?
    nope, we this one was found on Marion.

Good riddance.

Nice goin A. Looks about like the the one we killed in PC the other year. You been to club last couple of weeks? Should be there Sat.

nice work

Nice killen man! I hope to hook up with one like that friday night down there. Congrats again!

Good killin!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

I believe CCLeroy is right. When I asked about the state record I was told the SC did not have any prior gator records but that any gator could be registered, or checked in, giving reference to a somewhat "state record" but no actual records were kept. If any of that makes sense?
    "For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America... He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a Bird of Courage, and would not hesitate to attack a Grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his Farm Yard with a Red Coat on." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by WEBFOOT View Post
    SC does keep a record a gators. I know the fellow that has the record now and it is 13'8"!!

Got a link or some way to prove your claim?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Last edited by Ishootwinchester; 09-17-2010 at 02:42 PM.

Thats a grown one. Looks like the trailor is doing a lil better than the last time I saw it. Whos that on skid-steer? Rhett?

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    Nice goin A. Looks about like the the one we killed in PC the other year. You been to club last couple of weeks? Should be there Sat.
    This is the first Saturday that I will not be there. Gotta catch up on some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    Thats a grown one. Looks like the trailor is doing a lil better than the last time I saw it. Whos that on skid-steer? Rhett?

Yeah, BB got the trailer looking better than new. I believe that was Russ driving.

that sho enough is a hoss, but the one the yanky from Boston killed is reduculous.

I wonder how the yanky got pulled for a tag two years in a row?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton