Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Anvil of Crom"

Damn yall a bunch of rednecks! So glad I hung out with my Scotia buddies instead of that motley crew! Come on with teh damn pics Simple!

Nice, Some things never change. Do it Son.....

Looks like a rerun from Simon and Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    was playing loud as hell on the stereo when Simple took this pic, gators were scared (not "skiddish") - downright scared, I seen some climbing trees to get away.

We got a 10 footer later in the night, my work laptop crashed with the pics, won't have it back for a few days. Simpleman has some pics and pretty damn good video. He also gets the best shot of the weekend award, I'll let him tell the story.

damn coolest pic i have ever seen on the internet
    Bone....

Damnit boys.....I hear ya! That pic is right up there with labs glamour shot!! Priceless!

This'll hafta hold you peckerlillies 'til I can get the other video converted and loaded.

CLICK THIS RICHEER FOR BADESTASSED VIDEO EVER

I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post

CLICK THIS RICHEER FOR BADESTASSED VIDEO EVER

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

And now I have a screen saver.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Damn Wylie I don't know if im gonn b able to hunt with ya tonight. Nothing better than cutoffs and boots.

Glenn, dont open this at work.

Your SHVN's wont get any work done, and Sportin is going to be forgotten...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

thats about as bad ass as it comes.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

to all of you that were laughin', this is a "serious" thread, yall can go play around in the cookin' forum and the tradin' post

Quote Originally Posted by FlockKnocker View Post
    And now I have a screen saver.
    email comin to ya Mat-chew

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett80 View Post
    Damn Wylie I don't know if im gonn b able to hunt with ya tonight. Nothing better than cutoffs and boots.
    since when have you been around me when things were serious and I not been in jorts and boots - wait til this evening, wrangler denim "advantage" jorts will be rockin', it's just SOP - UPSTATE!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    you need cigarettes.....
    the guy driving has broken hearts before.
    I was enjoying a big ass three finger dip of snuff, and swallowin' the juice (rank). Many a blue blooded Charleston Southern Belle has been deflowered by "The Captain".....

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    Nice, Some things never change. Do it Son.....
    Kerry - there is no need to monkey with perfection
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by CLR View Post
    Looks like a rerun from Simon and Simon!

The Simon and Simon reference was classic.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett80 View Post

I'm gonna be honored to have him riding shotgun with me tonight. A true upstate team headed into the city on a death mission.....

upstate urban killing? sounds like fun. dont let the soccer moms see RY coming...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

upstate urban killing? sounds like fun. dont let the soccer moms see RY coming...
    They won’t be able to see him in his predator camo I can assure you.... No because he'll be hiding and that camo is so bad ass, but cause it is a retired urban setting....

SATURDEE
    We were hunting a coastal river and after having passed inspection by the local boys in green, we were summoned by the owners of a certain infamous plantation to stop by for a beer, should we wish. We obliged. At some point, the conversations turned from one 20something young fella having his way with a 62y.o. woman to somebody screwing a midget. Ain't right sure where the stories diverged, but they turned out to be separate occasions. Whew.

Anyhow, as we're standing there with the owners and the manager of said plantation, somebody brings our attention to an 8' gator that's now quartering toward the floating portion of the dock and it's recommended that we kill him to death. RY and I take off for the boat where our tools of death and destruction were being stored and retrieve a release and the bow. RY has the bow and is pushing me in the back as I'm half running and half walking in order to secure the release to my fat wrist. We run through the covered portion of the dock to the other side where the gator is still in range, albeit a POKE to get him, and RY tells me "SIMPLE, YOU'D DAMN WELL BETTER NOT MISS IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE". The pressure is now on (thanks for nothing, shithead). I bring the Diamond to full draw, settle the pin, pull the trigger, mofo launches and THWACK!! - lodged that gator-getter broadhead securely into his neckbone. GATOR ON!!!!!! As I'm putting the bow down, one of my assistants gets a firm grip on the line, we haul the beast to within 2', and somebody gives me the BIG IRON. 44mag is then leveled upon his noggin and his lights are thereby turned out. He's hauled upon the dock where we continued to share stories of conquest and tribulation while drankin beers and brown likker. The boys in green roll up without lights, check that all is well (of course it is) and go on their way. At some point, we find ourselves standing there looking at each other wondering why we're the only ones NOT in bed and decide to take it to the hill. Gator is iced down and dealt with the following day.

SUNDAY
    We descend upon a different coastal river to continue our spree. We're in the water at about 5pm and hunt well into the night. As we go longer and longer without seeing the gator we want, I'm trying not to be too much of a puss by asking to be taken back to the ramp (this ol' boy had to work the following day and was 4hrs from home). We slowly work our way back to the landing and, within eyesight of said landing, we spot one final gator in a creek that we'd like to check. I'm driving the boat and said to one of the mates that this will be the one. It's 'bout 9:30pm at this point and I'm 2:00am at best getting back if I leave this minute. Ain't happenin'. Know why?

This is why.....(I got in at 2:45am and was sittin at my desk at 7:40am, for those keeping score at home)...

YES, CLICK THIS BLACK BOX - IT'S A VIDEO - IN THE DARK. THAT'S WHEN MANLY MEN MAKE THEIR MONEY.

If there's a better way/place to host a nearly 9min video than photobucket, I might be willing to listen.

Very nice.

I really want to get some video of one...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton