Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pee Dee Opening Day Success

Lab, it took us 2.5 or so to get his coat off, full peel. Three people.

Meat is still in bulk and waiting to be bagged.

Chuck, 115 Optimax...You gotta share that pizza hut number broham. Fresh hot pie would have been righteous...
    Last edited by BigBrother; 09-12-2010 at 06:21 PM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Yeah had the spotlight on but I didnt see many. Hunter in my boat missed 3 or 4 with the harpoon. Of course I had 2 other boats to keep an eye on. One of which had electrical issues.

I'll head back out a few times solo so that I am in control and can do as I choose without having to keep on an eye on others. I do need to find a new power cord for my brinkman spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

Chuck, 115 Optimax...You gotta share that pizza hut number broham. Fresh hot pie would have been righteous...
    My brother and his lady friend were out riding around they went back to the hotel, changed clothed, showered and brought the pizzas to us. I think they were still hot when they got to us. I didnt eat any though.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 09-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Hunter in my boat missed 3 or 4 with the harpoon.
    we may have had the same issues in our boat...

How good is the meat? I've had gator tail at a restaurant and remember it being okay.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    How good is the meat? I've had gator tail at a restaurant and remember it being okay.
    just fried up some with some kinda fish fry stuff and creole seasoning. it was pretty tasty.

2.5 to 3 minutes in hot oil. When the pieces start sinking pull it out cause it is done.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

damn nice work

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

nice gator!
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

Yeah had the spotlight on but I didnt see many. Hunter in my boat missed 3 or 4 with the harpoon. Of course I had 2 other boats to keep an eye on. One of which had electrical issues.

I'll head back out a few times solo so that I am in control and can do as I choose without having to keep on an eye on others. I do need to find a new power cord for my brinkman spotlight.

My brother and his lady friend were out riding around they went back to the hotel, changed clothed, showered and brought the pizzas to us. I think they were still hot when they got to us. I didnt eat any though.
    Thanks for keeping an eye on us and giving us some battery juice! Guess that was a good trade for batteries for your dead GPS and a spotlight....hmm maybe solo isn't such a good idea?? Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Southern-eez Girl View Post
    Thanks for keeping an eye on us and giving us some battery juice! Guess that was a good trade for batteries for your dead GPS and a spotlight....hmm maybe solo isn't such a good idea?? Just sayin...

Bwahahahahaha!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Burn...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

At least we all learned something about 12v batteries and cranking a motor BUT I never got any batteries for a GPS, I think they went into someone's headlamp. Of course I knew where I was the entire time. I had the remote control spotlight that worked like a champ, just my handheld wanted to act a fool.

It seems going solo worked for you guys on Sunday with you bagging your 10 footer.... hmmmmmm

Love you mean it!! Cant wait till we put P.O. on his that is going to be FUNNY!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 09-14-2010 at 08:13 AM.

At least we all learned something about 12v batteries and cranking a motor BUT I never got any batteries for a GPS, I think they went into someone's headlamp. Of course I knew where I was the entire time. I had the remote control spotlight that worked like a champ, just my handheld wanted to act a fool.

It seems going solo worked for you guys on Sunday with you bagging your 10 footer.... hmmmmmm

Love you mean it!! Cant wait till we put P.O. on his that is going to be FUNNY!!!!!!!
    Heehee you know I love you Chuck and I tend to have a smarty pants mouth sometimes! I get it honestly from my hubs
    Yes Pdawg's gator hunt will be the best ever, I am sure!!
    I think Ty & I are headed back next weekend with Patrick. My little gator bait won't be making this trip though. He still doesn't know that, but it would to many people on a small boat with a gator. I wouldn't feel safe with him...kinda like I didn't feel real safe with the 7fter

Sharp ass appearance, sharp ass tongue...dayyyyummmm if some poor soul ain't got his work cut out for him Rock on brutha, St. Peter's holdin' a spot just for ya

Nice lizard