Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

Don't get me started again on taxes for schools when I have no kids. That is an entirely different rant.

Get rid of the Department of Energy, Department of Education, Department of Homeland Security and let each state decide how to teach its children and defend against terrorism or whatever it is DHS does.

Back on post about worthless people on government entitlement programs should have to be drug tested prior to receiving any government funds. You have to pass a drug test at most places prior to employment.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Back on post about worthless people on government entitlement programs should have to be drug tested prior to receiving any government funds. You have to pass a drug test at most places prior to employment.
    x2 on the drug tests and require the parents of kids who get free breakfast and lunch in public schools to come to parent teacher conferences!

I got to thinking about this topic again today, so here is some more ways to fix some of the problems in this country.

What is minimum wage in SC?? US Department of Labor is $7.25 an hour, thus SC companies must pay workers $7.25. I am not sure why the SC Unemployment Office has to pay those collecting unemployment benefits more than minimum wage. It should be that those getting unemployment are receiving $7.25 x 40 hours less taxes and withholdings. Why should those on unemployment make more than those working for a living?? I also think that unemployment benefits should be handed out like working. You must report to the unemployment office by 7am(dont be late), piss in a cup, given a list of places that are needing to hire people, you go fill out applications and bring a copy of the filled out applications back with you. Once you get back to the unemployment office at 5pm you find out if you passed the drug test or not. If not, no check for you. If you dont bring back a filled out application from every place on your list, no check for you. None of this direct deposit crap or visa card. Get your ass up, go piss in the cup, fill out applications and pound the ground. The working people of this country have to do it on a daily basis and you are no better than they are.

Dont worry I have more to come later.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 09-16-2010 at 07:08 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?