Thread: Daily Sportsmen's Devotional September 11, 2010

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Daily Sportsmen's Devotional September 11, 2010

Bible Study Verse:

Mark 10:25

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. (NKJV)

Thoughts:

Sometimes I wonder if God gave me a simple life with a humble income just to save my soul. When I read this verse, I think to myself, "I would probably be as far from God's kingdom as possible if I were rich with money." But instead, He has made me rich with a great appreciation for His creation and the critters that abide here. I work outside everyday, usually doing good things for wildlife. Better yet, I have a wonderful wife and daughter who love to enjoy God's creation with me. I am thankful that He has blessed me with such. (Jimmy S)

Action Point:

Ask God to reveal your riches to you today. Search your heart for your spiritual gifts and ask God to help you put them to use for His glory.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day:

Remember: always give someone an itinerary--where you will be and when you plan on returning-- no matter how short the outing may be.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thank you.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."