Thread: stupid booger eaters!

Default stupid booger eaters!

one person says they are gonna burn the Koran and this is the response!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/...rning_reaction

They act like its the last copy.

they didnt even burn it yet... but they are burning the USA flag and chanting kill all Christians... PHUCKEM

Damn cave dwelling backward assed dipschitts don't think them burning our flag, chanting death to Christians and Death to America, is going to give us a warm fuzzy feeling about them. I got it, get all of them together with whatever they want to burn, chant etc, rile em up with a couple of kerosene soaked copies of Muhhammeds finest and some matches, then drop a thermonuclear device on the neanderthals.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The thing that I find the funniest is that Hillary keeps saying I can't believe a small church with 50 people can get worldwide attention. Like it would make a difference if there was a congregation of 5,000.

Until we, as Christians, get as pissed off as these cave dwellers about something happening an ocean or two away, we will continue to go the way of the dinosaur, while they become the new world order. Bank it.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

As a country, we keep bending over to kiss their butts, trying to keep from offending anyone. This "George McFly" mentality is going to cost us dearly in many ways. We seem to be willing to throw away the freedoms that our forefathers died for just to to avoid offending anyone. Many fail to see that we ARE in a religious war. We just choose to call it a "War on Terror" in hopes that it will die down or go away, but in actuality it is a religious war. I don't believe that burning the Koran in Florida is the wisest thing to do, but this is a conflagration looking for a spark to ignite itself. I just hope that it is not another John Brown's raid at Harpers Ferry, but I am afraid that it could be.

If you ain't handloading now, you better think about learning. I know that sounds a bit melodramatic, and maybe it is, but in addition to the accuracy and cost saving benefits, it is a very real component of self sufficiency.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

I think religions were invented by the devil.

Yep, religion is man working his way to God. Christianity is God coming to Man. That is the difference between religion and Christianity. Every major religion deals with rules and philosophical ideology. Christianity is about a relationship between God and Man and is founded in history not philosophy.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    As a country, we keep bending over to kiss their butts, trying to keep from offending anyone. This "George McFly" mentality is going to cost us dearly in many ways. We seem to be willing to throw away the freedoms that our forefathers died for just to to avoid offending anyone. Many fail to see that we ARE in a religious war. We just choose to call it a "War on Terror" in hopes that it will die down or go away, but in actuality it is a religious war. I don't believe that burning the Koran in Florida is the wisest thing to do, but this is a conflagration looking for a spark to ignite itself. I just hope that it is not another John Brown's raid at Harpers Ferry, but I am afraid that it could be.

If you ain't handloading now, you better think about learning. I know that sounds a bit melodramatic, and maybe it is, but in addition to the accuracy and cost saving benefits, it is a very real component of self sufficiency.
    Bro, not picking but you seem torn. Should we stop bending over backwards or should we avoid confrontations that might end up like Harper's Ferry?

Just who exactly is on the verge of violence in your mind?

The only folks I've read about making threats and taking to the streets in broad daylight are the fucking black panthers and the goatfucking muslims themselves.

When POTUS and his administration get involved on the side of the Koran on what amounts to as a small community issue blown out of proportion by special interest groups, for what essentially is a first amendment issue, you've got the sort of problem our confederate ancestors are rolling over in their graves about, yelling for us to get a sack and make some noise, even just peacefully, letting Washington know, "ENOUGH!!! You work for US!!!"

I mean, we bitch about individual rights, states rights, and big government squashing the little man and this little pastor's crazy idea is indeed the type of situation that should have everyone sitting up and taking notice.
    Last edited by badfaulkner; 09-09-2010 at 05:40 PM.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    Yep, religion is man working his way to God. Christianity is God coming to Man. That is the difference between religion and Christianity. Every major religion deals with rules and philosophical ideology. Christianity is about a relationship between God and Man and is founded in history not philosophy.
    Ummmmm.....you probably don't believe in dinosaurs either?
    I might be allergic, but I'll try it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Matt, he's almost quoting verbatim C.S. Lewis philosophy, who not only believed in dinosaurs but was a quasi-evolutionist and not a complete literalist of the bible. Somehow, he still believed in the virgin birth, etc, of Christianity.

My point is that you may not be the smartest person in a conversation between you and CWPinst, despite what you think.
    Last edited by badfaulkner; 09-09-2010 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    Bro, not picking but you seem torn. Should we stop bending over backwards or should we avoid confrontations that might end up like Harper's Ferry?

Just who exactly is on the verge of violence in your mind?

The only folks I've read about making threats and taking to the streets in broad daylight are the fucking black panthers and the goatfucking muslims themselves.

When POTUS and his administration get involved on the side of the Koran on what amounts to as a small community issue blown out of proportion by special interest groups, for what essentially is a first amendment issue, you've got the sort of problem our confederate ancestors are rolling over in their graves about, yelling for us to get a sack and make some noise, even just peacefully, letting Washington know, "ENOUGH!!! You work for US!!!"

I mean, we bitch about individual rights, states rights, and big government squashing the little man and this little pastor's crazy idea is indeed the type of situation that should have everyone sitting up and taking notice.
    I see it more of an issue of picking ones battles, and the burning of the Koran in Fl. (which was suspended, thank goodness) just didn't seem the wise thing to do. It would piss them off and temporarily make us feel better, but, it would give them a great recruiting tool.......for no net gain for us. I don't see this whole Muslim issue as a WOT, as mentioned. The Muslims don't want to be "understood" or to really convert us, they want to eliminate us! Heck, I even read a speech a few years ago by former Sec of Navy, Lehman (IIRC), who basically said to not be fooled......that this was really a religious war. I am not a big Lehman fan, especially since he forced the retirement of one of the greatest unsung heroes in Navy (and US) history, H.G. Rickover, but I believe that he was right on the Muslim issue.

I grew up in the Cold War era, where it was generally assumed by almost everyone that one day we would have to fight the Russians. It wasn't an "if", but a "when", but as things turned out we didn't, at least not yet. I hope that this whole Muslim issue would die down eventually as it has a few times over the centuries, but we would be foolish to not be prepared to deal with them, both globally and locally. As a society, our extreme sensitivity to "feelings" compromises our ability to deal with harsh and brutal realities. If I learned one thing from my years in the LE world, it is that. The only thing that the wicked depraved heart fears is greater force.

Today, I was talking to a friend about the Political Correctness so prevalent in the working world. You know, you can take God's name in vain, and no one thinks twice about it, but mention the "N" word and it will get you fired.......whole nuther topic here and I digress, but where have we come to as a society?

I see the Muslim concern kinda like the fuel air mixture in your car. Get the mixture right and a little spark can set it off. Keep it out of the combustion range and the sparks won't set it off. The aim is to keep things out of the combustion range, because you can't control all the sparks. The problem is that we don't completely control all issues feeding the combustion range either. This concern in Fl, seemed to have the potential to enrich the mixture. Who knows, this could be the big one before it is all over. I sure hope not, but I want to be as prepared and as self sufficient as I can be, within the paradigm that I see as reality.

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    Matt, he's almost quoting verbatim C.S. Lewis philosophy, who not only believed in dinosaurs but was a quasi-evolutionist and not a complete literalist of the bible. Somehow, he still believed in the virgin birth, etc, of Christianity.

My point is that you may not be the smartest person in a conversation between you and CWPinst, despite what you think.
    In a battle of wits with CWPinst, he's coming in unarmed.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Who put that plasma shit there for your "Big Bang Theory"? Dinosaurs?

mattb have you ever seen a dinosaur?

I just shit a dinosaur.

LOL at BF.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

CWPinst,

Great post. Thanks for taking the time.

I think Turd Ferguson posted a nice email he'd received on here that talked about how Muslims make inroads and eventually cause problems in western societies. They become a rather vocal and disruptive minority and those around them cower and cave in. America is almost past the point of no return down that road of appeasement. Obama is the cause of a perfect storm of asskissiness.

We've been at war with Islam for 9 years. We've also been trying to say we've not been. Pure and unadultered horseshit double-talk. It is a multi-national enemy held together by religion. We've been calling a spade a heart for nine years. The ultimate in political correctness, all because THEY know about the spark, too, and they're afraid to set it off, because it will bring the left's house of cards down, too.

When we fought the Japs or Germans, we didn't care that there were good Germans or good Japs overseas and we didn't kiss the ass of those in this country. We didn't say we were only fighting the Imperial Japanese Army or just the Nazi party. We even put Germans and Japs in this country in protective custody for the good of the country.

But now, we're at war with Muslims in other countries, who wear not a uniform of any country, who do not try to take ground or seek economic help, etc, etc, or geographical independence like your typical freedom fighter of the IRA, etc. It is solely an ideological fight to the death until nothing is left but Islam.

And they are here in this country, free as a bird. The way I see it is if they have a problem with someone burning the Quran, let them take action. You can't shoot a rabbit until he jumps from the brush.

The confiscate bibles in Egypt and Saudi Arabia every day. Now, you don't think they burn them, do you?
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"