Thread: Jerky Videos

Default Jerky Videos

Anything I try to watch on youtube is very jerky. Its like it won't load all the way, only it is loaded all the way. Same thing happens with online radio and podcasts, only it usually stops after a few minutes. This just started happing. Only thing I have done differently in the last little while is get rid or Mcafee and get Avast but I don't see where that would make a big difference. It doesn't do it with videos or music that has been put on my hard drive.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Quote Originally Posted by Foie Gras View Post
    Anything I try to watch on youtube is very jerky. Its like it won't load all the way, only it is loaded all the way. Same thing happens with online radio and podcasts, only it usually stops after a few minutes. This just started happing. Only thing I have done differently in the last little while is get rid or Mcafee and get Avast but I don't see where that would make a big difference. It doesn't do it with videos or music that has been put on my hard drive.

Clean your cookies(internet history) then reboot. I suggest Webroot window washer and or Evidence Eliminator.. A defrag my help also.

are you sure if it getting enough feed? sounds to me like a slow connection. try all of the above and upgrade your memory in that thing before it blows up
    Last edited by D Shot Shoota; 09-09-2010 at 10:51 AM.

its either a slow connection or your computer is being bogged down by something.

Quote Originally Posted by WidowMaker76 View Post
    I suggest Webroot window washer and or Evidence Eliminator..
    Do you think they're better than Crap Cleaner and ATF? I'm not familiar with the two you've listed.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'