Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: renegade hunter act

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    It did. I was jealous that I was in a stand and not in the field. At least let me kill something if I'm going to sweat my ass off. If there's anything you can do or anyone you can talk to so that these dogs can get scooped up that would be great! Thanks for any help.

best thing i can tell you is call the GW on that, with the gold GRILLES, camoflauge and shotguns i wouldnt want to get in a personal confrontation with them.

There are no trespass law against a dog. There are against atv riders or any PERSON for that matter. There is your difference! Ifa dog gets on your property catch him or take him to the pound.

The reasons doggers and still hunters cant get along is easy. Both sides have there ass holes and dumb asses. We get along with every neighbor of ours because non of us are greedy assholes whom only care for thereselves. They understand we try everything in my power to catch dogs but they also understand sometimes it happens and a dog gets by. Shit some of our neighbors kill BIG deer everyyear in front of our dogs.(deer that were on the dog club land) But you don't hear me bitching. Most doggers in my club are local people. the one or two people we have ever had problems with were people who didn't live in the area with whom automatically hated us so the feelings became mutual!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    It is called "Private Property Rights". Go look it up.
    Roger that. And it's one of the cornerstones of this country. The Founding Fathers said without 'Private Property Rights' we could not have a true Republic.

Some states still take them seriously, so seriously you and your dog would get shot for trespassing...legally. There was a better time in this country when that was true in all states. You trespassed on another man's land you better hope he was having a good day or you better give you soul to God cause you were fixing to meet Him in Person. No questions asked and none would be later. You would be buried the low life criminal you are. You're family probably wouldn't be able to find a preacher to send you off, that's what a low life you'd be. Unfortunately times have changed. If not this conversation wouldn't be taking place. Dog hunters would simply keep their dogs on their land or they wouldn't have any dogs to run.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-07-2010 at 03:33 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    The reasons doggers and still hunters cant get along is easy. Both sides have there ass holes and dumb asses.
    And you and your buddy RedAss have shown us y'all are two of them.

Oh God! Please don't send me to the hospital for saying that!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    Yes it passed. No you can't charge me for my dog being on your land. Pretty much nothing major changed just worded different, So FUCK OFF!

I hope that your dog is found dead on the side of the road.

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

Mergie is hospital bound!
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

Mergie.....Thank You. So true.

There are no trespass law against a dog.
    Uh, shyeah there is. Your dog trespasses, you in effect are trespassing.

Bonz...I bet your avatar is a Dogger.

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    There are no trespass law against a dog. There are against atv riders or any PERSON for that matter. There is your difference! Ifa dog gets on your property catch him or take him to the pound.
    "I" shouldn't have to waste my time and gas to catch your dog and transport it to the nearest SPCA facility.
    My property is near Lake Marion, the nearest SPCA is in Orangeburg.
    Thats 26 miles away.

You should be responsible for reimbursing me for my gas/time and be thankful I didn't SSS.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

tradorion Coots

FHF- Trad...I understand your point, but we have called the GW and things do not change. Am I suppose to bring a camera with me where ever I go to record this crap. That is a joke. NO IT IS NOT- it is called "doing your part" to help give a local GW the tools needed to prosecute a violation. Far too often still hunters whine bitch moan and complain but when i tell them the tools I need to help stop the action they are unwilling to assist me....

So- are you telling me that with your Lease, Fuel, Fertilizer, Seed, and allllllll the rest that you have invested that it's not in your best interest to help me (or any local GW) to help you fix the problem?? Well then have fun trying to hunt as the problem continues.

so I call local GW and nothing happen. Thanks a bunch! That really helps me. So, I now have a CWP.

Sorry that you did not get instant service- but we are not exactly overflowing with personnel these days. Did you file a police report for the threat (since it was not fish and game related)?

I feel 7 years is enough of me giving in looks to me like in the 7 years that you have been "giving in" you should have been actually proactively workin with your local green jeans- i am betting you could have easily made something happen.

Those are the same guys that beat my bro in laws Dad up a few years back. He was trying to run them off of his land and two of them beat him up. That is not a GW's area of expertise although we can indeed help here... however- did ya'll seek prosecution by the local sheriff's department??

it happens over and over sat after sat and the GW's do nothing. few things piss me off more than a chicken shit statement like this. A GW is only as good as the support he gets from a landowner. IN THE CASE OF TRESPASSING TO HUNT a GW has not got a dog in the fight and there is no crime to be directly prosecuted by the GW (UNLESS the property is enrolled in property watch) Trespass to Hunt is not the same as hunting without a license or an illegal doe- it takes a different path to prosecution and far too often the land owners and lease holders whining so much fail to do their part and then try to blame the GW.

Try again.

tradorion Coots

3cHunter- Both sides have there ass holes and dumb asses.

I'll bet a dollar to a donut that you hold a dual rating don't you....

Talking shit over cyberspace is easy! I'm labeled b/c some of my views on things are different b/c I have been in the middle of it and most of you are fucking city by week country by weekend mofos!

There are some good doggers and still hunters. The key to it is communication. When you dont know your neighbor your most likely to not like him.
    Doggers-
    1. try to keep your dogs on your land
    2. Don't turn out where you shouldn't
    3. dont shoot where you shouldn't
    4. When the dogs get on others land try to catch em up quick and get along with the neighbors when doin it.

Still hunters--
    1. Communicate with the doggers
    2. Don't be a selfish ass and if a dog gets on your land put him in a catch pen or call a dogger on the CB.(if you do that it will go a long way in creating peace--you may even find a new hunting buddy!)
    3. Don't shoot the dog
    4. Try to keep peace but if a dogger does something he ain't supose to inform HIM of it or call the GW!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Word. And that is how THEY want to play it. Y'all have a good relationship and it works. However if they chose a different route would you be just a courteous and keep the dogs off? I think you would.

You and Pbiz need to speak up more in threads like this. I'm not an anti dogger by any stretch. Grew up doing it and still love it. But property rights are property rights and there is no way around it.

Good on you for being, what appears to be, one of the good guys.
    Word and x2.

For the mouth breathing mother fuckers out there that like to threaten hospitalization and such...remember, the law is written in such a way that I have a right to defend my life and property, I will do so. That is a promise.

Furthermore, you are the dumb fucks that will get the very practice outlawed, making it impossible for me to take my son on a dog drive.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

nobody threatened hospitalization. The topic was told that involved hospitalization...........get it right!

Trad...again i understand your point, it turns out to be our word against theirs, so nobody wins or looses without good evidence. FYI, I have gotten names and have gone to local sheriff's department. Now I write down every name on the dog collars and will call the local GW with that info. Next saturday I will do the same thing. So on and so on. I will ask again. What else can I do?? How can I help the GW? He has names, dates, and times. I don't mean to be a smartass, but can I hold the doggers there until he shows up? Also, I understand you guys have had many many budget cuts, so I don't expect things to change because you are understaffed and can not be everywhere. So, what else can a landowner do to protect his land?

Quote Originally Posted by tradorion View Post
    FHF- Trad...I understand your point, but we have called the GW and things do not change. Am I suppose to bring a camera with me where ever I go to record this crap. That is a joke. NO IT IS NOT- it is called "doing your part" to help give a local GW the tools needed to prosecute a violation. Far too often still hunters whine bitch moan and complain but when i tell them the tools I need to help stop the action they are unwilling to assist me....

So- are you telling me that with your Lease, Fuel, Fertilizer, Seed, and allllllll the rest that you have invested that it's not in your best interest to help me (or any local GW) to help you fix the problem?? Well then have fun trying to hunt as the problem continues.

so I call local GW and nothing happen. Thanks a bunch! That really helps me. So, I now have a CWP.

Sorry that you did not get instant service- but we are not exactly overflowing with personnel these days. Did you file a police report for the threat (since it was not fish and game related)?

I feel 7 years is enough of me giving in looks to me like in the 7 years that you have been "giving in" you should have been actually proactively workin with your local green jeans- i am betting you could have easily made something happen.

Those are the same guys that beat my bro in laws Dad up a few years back. He was trying to run them off of his land and two of them beat him up. That is not a GW's area of expertise although we can indeed help here... however- did ya'll seek prosecution by the local sheriff's department??

it happens over and over sat after sat and the GW's do nothing. few things piss me off more than a chicken shit statement like this. A GW is only as good as the support he gets from a landowner. IN THE CASE OF TRESPASSING TO HUNT a GW has not got a dog in the fight and there is no crime to be directly prosecuted by the GW (UNLESS the property is enrolled in property watch) Trespass to Hunt is not the same as hunting without a license or an illegal doe- it takes a different path to prosecution and far too often the land owners and lease holders whining so much fail to do their part and then try to blame the GW.

Try again.
    Trad, They have done all the things you said to do. All the questions you asked the answer would be yes.
    Last edited by santee11; 09-07-2010 at 04:02 PM.

I miss CPiper.

tradorion Coots

And after getting beaten up on his land there was no local prosecution by the sheriff's department?