Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: renegade hunter act

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

PB - thats a good thought!
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

Oh yeah, forgot to add. I pay LAND PAYMENT, TAXES, INSURANCE, FERTILIZER, SEED, FUEL, TRACTOR PAYMENT, etc. What do they pay????????

Quote Originally Posted by tradorion View Post
    BirdFinder- ya gotta pay to play... so sometimes you will lose some of your time in the process of getting to a peaceful resolution with your neighbors... or at least in showing that you made a damned good effort to do so before the last resort of the pound.
    The neighbors are not the problem the "rouge" dog hunters are the problem. we dont have neighbors that dog hunt.
    Plant it they will come.

3cHunter- better to stay quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Dude do you really read the stupid shit you write before you hit "Post Reply".

You two idiots were not misunderstood. The law does not give a damn what you or redfox were used to.

If doggers had better manners along and along MANY MANY clubs would still be in existence rather than having had landowners refuse to lease to them any more.

And that guy with that 50acres is well within his rights to not want you or your dogs trspassing on his piece of heaven.

I agree and disagree with your statement. Times are changing I realize that but you buy 50 acres in the middle of a dog club it's your own fault! This is where you should use COMMON sense! There are a lot of people with bad manners, and not all are doggers! If you buy 50 acres in the middle of a dog club you should know some things:

1. bring your shotgun
    2. Don't bitch about the dogs b/c you knew what you were getting into when you bought/leased the land
    3. Goes back to the asshole thing. If you try to get along(doggers included) maybe everyone can enjoy their time in the woods instead of people always bitching!
    4. It is your right to own land and do with it what you wish. But if you buy land right buy a chicken house and expect the air to not have any smell to it then you are the dumbass! Are go going to expect the chicken house owner to move elsewhere??? Pretty much same thing as buying land in the middle of a dog club. You do it and bitch then its your own fault!!!!!! Its NOT the laws fault or the DOGGERS fault. YOUR FAULT!

I just find it hilarious that the lively fairy that lets his vag bleed profusely all over this site every time someone shows a 4 foot rattlesnake they killed on their property because they felt threatened, already has thought of a plan on how to burn a destroy a dog carcus and destroy the collar for a dog in which may or may not pose a life threat.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    I just find it hilarious that the lively fairy that lets his vag bleed profusely all over this site every time someone shows a 4 foot rattlesnake they killed on their property because they felt threatened, already has thought of a plan on how to burn a destroy a dog carcus and destroy the collar for a dog in which may or may not pose a life threat.
    Hehehehehehehehe..............

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    I agree and disagree with your statement. Times are changing I realize that but you buy 50 acres in the middle of a dog club it's your own fault! This is where you should use COMMON sense! There are a lot of people with bad manners, and not all are doggers! If you buy 50 acres in the middle of a dog club you should know some things:

1. bring your shotgun
    2. Don't bitch about the dogs b/c you knew what you were getting into when you bought/leased the land
    3. Goes back to the asshole thing. If you try to get along(doggers included) maybe everyone can enjoy their time in the woods instead of people always bitching!
    4. It is your right to own land and do with it what you wish. But if you buy land right buy a chicken house and expect the air to not have any smell to it then you are the dumbass! Are go going to expect the chicken house owner to move elsewhere??? Pretty much same thing as buying land in the middle of a dog club. You do it and bitch then its your own fault!!!!!! Its NOT the laws fault or the DOGGERS fault. YOUR FAULT!
    The land is not near a dog club. The Dog hunters just turn out where the hell they want to and shoot the deer. The GW's are called but they can't do a thing about it, but they can bust you for shooting doves over bait. It's a JOKE!!!!!
    Last edited by santee11; 09-07-2010 at 03:02 PM.

1. bring your shotgun

Horse squeeze. Your idea of "lets all get along" is "let me continue to let my dogs trespass." Bull butter.

Idea of everyone getting along is you making the effort to keep your shit on your property and not coming out chest thumping and saying "deal with it" because that is how it has always been.

If you are keeping your shit on your own property then there is no problem is there? And then everyone gets along. Otherwise the altercations that ensue are YOUR FAULT!
    Last edited by Glenn; 09-07-2010 at 03:04 PM.

3cHunter- better to stay quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Dude do you really read the stupid shit you write before you hit "Post Reply".

You two idiots were not misunderstood. The law does not give a damn what you or redfox were used to.

If doggers had better manners along and along MANY MANY clubs would still be in existence rather than having had landowners refuse to lease to them any more.

And that guy with that 50acres is well within his rights to not want you or your dogs trspassing on his piece of heaven.

So you go out looking for land. You buy 2 acres by a chicken house(maNY CHICKEN HOUSES). tHE FARM YOU BUY LAND beside is 1000 acres...FYI
    You build a house there and walk outside and there is always a bad smell from the chicken houses. You start to bitching and complaining! Is it the farm owners fault? NO Its your fault! You knew there were chicken houses there and you bought the land anyway! It ain't the laws fault or the farm owners fault! ITs YOUR FAULT!!

Same applies for 50 acres in the middle of a dog club!! I view it NO different! You knew what you were getting into when YOU bought the land. Why are you bitching?? Its your own fault. Your lack of common sense caused the problem!

Good Lord kid.

Your arguement holds no weight.
    The still hunter is the only one who has ever suffered, with the exception of one of them getting fed up and shooting a dog, what exactly is the thorn in the dog hunter's side?

By your reasoning, I should never buy land next to a dog club because its commonly known that dog hunters' dogs enter the land, and I should just know I will have to deal with that going in.
    Thats nutty.

I don't care if the smith family has dog hunted their land for 175 years, If I buy 50 acres right next to them I still shouldn't have to deal with their dogs on MY land.
    History of the area has nothing to do with it.
    Chicken shit scent is one thing, and could in no way, hold water in an intelligent conversation regarding a live animal crossing property lines.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

tradorion Coots

FHF- am I stupid? Nope- but I have seen this approach work well for a number of dog/still clubs that peacefully co-exist. Any more stupid questions from you??

And feel free to do as you just advertised on the internet and take the law into your hand with your posturing on "defending yourself" from a deer dog and the rest of your post. Its on the record- thank you.

Plain and simple- hunts are going to get messed up- sometimes by a "deer dog" and sometimes by a beighbors wandering pet and sometimes by a dog that just got turned out because "it'll find a good home in the country"... this has happened to ANYBODY who has hunted for any length of time.

HOWEVER- when you can show that you have gone above and beyond to be peaceful and make efforts to get the dogs back to the owners in initial encounters then when you end up taking them to the pound or when the rogues try to give you a ration of shit- you can show in good light that you did it right. That can often make all the difference pre-court to the visiting law enforcement officer or to the judge/jury.

As for threats from doggers- play it smart- a camera or a tape recorder can do wonders to shut your doggers down.

FAR TO OFTEN- the whining bitching moaning of still hunters is no more well founded than the same whining bitching moaning of a dog driver.

DEAL IN FACTS, line up your case, help nail the rogues to the wall in court and move on down the road. What your post tells me if you did indeed involve the law and the GW's was that you didn't have much of a case to show them if they were not able to offer some support and relief.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    I think he made it pretty clear that it was hypothetical and that he had no intentions of shooting someone's dog....

1. bring your shotgun
    And when you're legislated out of existence because of ignorant fuckers like yourself being the voice of dog hunting he'll still be there smiling....

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    , but they can bust you for shooting doves over bait. It's a JOKE!!!!!
    where's the joke? baiting for doves is illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

tradorion Coots

3cHunter- but you buy 50 acres in the middle of a dog club it's your own fault!

BULLSHIT-

3chunter...If every saturday I piss on your tailgaiting spot and then on game day you show up to tailgate and I piss on YOU. Whos fault is it? By your comments it is yours. You are also and idiot. It is called "Private Property Rights". Go look it up.

Curious as to what all these badass doghunters would do if a still hunter wandered across an unmarked property line? Hypocrites.

tradorion Coots

BirdFinder- in this case paying to play involves a bit of "hunting the hunter"- FIRST enroll your property in SCDNR's Property Watch Program then pattern your rogues and see where they like playing the game then move some stands around and get video/times/dates/tag numbers etc...

TRESPASSING TO HUNT is a crime against the property and the property owner thus a GW cannot write a ticket for it unless the property is in property watch. BUt with a property enrolled and a landowner showing his support and effort in the case to a local GW can indeed do some damage.

Redhead: That's coldblooded son!!!!

Santee11: No worse than your "I like lipstick on my dipstick" sticker. When did Summerton folks is way more stately than Sumter folk.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.