Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: renegade hunter act

While you make a valid point, I do not have to like it.

This is bullshit!

P.S. so is having to wait 30 seconds to post again.

Quote Originally Posted by quack stacker View Post
    the major complaint is that the dogs get on the property of someone who doesn't want them on the property. I am quick to judge and do apologize for that. I deal with a land owner with 5 acres right next to the 2000 acres that I coon hunt, and at least twice a year we have a confrontation due to the coondogs come onto his property. He is always wanting to beat someone's ass, shoot the dogs or call the law. I didn't turn them loose on his property or cast them in that direction but they end up there. Is it alright to shoot them? Or can we be adults let me get my dog, get out and be out of each other's hair in 5 minutes instead of the 3 hrs. it takes to show his ass?
    What does that tell you dumbass?

Learn from your mistakes. I can understand an accident happening but after a while people get fed up with bullshit such as you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCLAND&TIMBER View Post
    What does that tell you dumbass?

Learn from your mistakes. I can understand an accident happening but after a while people get fed up with bullshit such as you.
    Damn...I coulda used that one

On the end of the video you need to have "say something now bitch"

I notice a lot of ill will here over the issue of where dogs run. This year, people hunting a hundred acres with dogs across the road from my 520 acres had their dogs run over on my property. My son was sitting in a deer stand and had two does come running across his line of sight with two dogs in pursuit. Now, any responsible dogger knows a hundred acres is two small to hunt dogs, so they were waiting for the dogs to flush deer their way. That's not fair and that's a total disregard of my property rights. I think the whole thing ought to be resolved with a leash law. If a guy wants to hunt dogs, he keeps them on a leash. Otherwise, I am all for a total ban on the practice. If a hunter cares about his dogs, he needs to keep them off other people's land.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do u have turkeys??
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post
    I notice a lot of ill will here over the issue of where dogs run. This year, people hunting a hundred acres with dogs across the road from my 520 acres had their dogs run over on my property. My son was sitting in a deer stand and had two does come running across his line of sight with two dogs in pursuit. Now, any responsible dogger knows a hundred acres is two small to hunt dogs, so they were waiting for the dogs to flush deer their way. That's not fair and that's a total disregard of my property rights. I think the whole thing ought to be resolved with a leash law. If a guy wants to hunt dogs, he keeps them on a leash. Otherwise, I am all for a total ban on the practice. If a hunter cares about his dogs, he needs to keep them off other people's land.

Good story. Thanks for bring up a post from 2010!

Remove privileges to view threads not active for 12 months by non supporting members.
    Problem solved.

Stirring the pot on a 6 year old thread.....interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post

I will make sure that you aren't hunting the next time I turn loose.

I apologize for that mistake.