Thread: Carolina Dove Club

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Carolina Dove Club

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

looks awesome.. but $900..yikes... maybe im just a poor ass.

that was my thought also. Sure is a lot of members for 900 bucks.

I think it used to be more than that too.

18 shoots in one year is impressive for a dove club though. Guess you can afford quite a few feilds on a $45,000 budget.

If we have unexpected expenses during the year, members will be expected to chip in to cover expenses.
    Wow...
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

yeah right
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

I guess at 16.67 per hour ( if you are at all 18 3hr hunts) it doesn't seem bad at all!

I hunted there in high school. always had birds
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

A friend of mine has been a member for several years now and cannot remember a bad shoot.

hunted there twice........they looked into having a field at our place once but we never went past just talking.........they wanted us to not have our private field but were not going to allow anymore than my dad and I hunt with them......the 2 memberships would have been nice but we didn't like the fact we'd be cutting out a lot of other people
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    hunted there twice........they looked into having a field at our place once but we never went past just talking.........they wanted us to not have our private field but were not going to allow anymore than my dad and I hunt with them......the 2 memberships would have been nice but we didn't like the fact we'd be cutting out a lot of other people
    That's understandable on y'alls part. But I can also see where they were coming from too though. Both sides makes sense.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    That's understandable on y'alls part. But I can also see where they were coming from too though. Both sides makes sense.
    Yep. There was no dispute or anything. Just didn't work in the best way for us and we had the choice. The guy that runs it is a really nice guy. We've bought some equipment from him and sold him some grain.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Limit of three boxes of shells per hunter. (No exceptions.)

guess I'm out..............

I used to hunt in a deer club that leased the land that a lot of these fields are on. We had rights to everything but turkey and doves. Those fields were ALWAYS loaded. Jerry works his butt off to make sure that the membership get quality shoots.