Thread: Success!

Last year's shootout winner took a nice hog when "cashing in" his prize from last year....a fully guided hog hunt for two over a big ass corn pile. Cut 'Em and I provided the entertainment, beer, and Slim Jims. Who could ask for anything more?

Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

This guy hit like 101 out of 100 in the tourney, so when I told him to shoot the hog in the ear, he came through.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

[img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]

Good deal 2th!! Looks like you and Cut'em have a possible new carreer to pursue, Hawg Guides!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good shooting by your client too! If it had just been you and Cut'em that hog would have walked away unscathed whilst you two no shooting mofos emptied your guns into the dirt, the trees, the sky, everything but hog flesh! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

What do you think that old red hog weighed?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Pretty one.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

tradorion Coots

SWEEEET!! When I get the CD's from my buddies I'll try to post a few of our Swine Fest 05 that took place Valentines Day Weekend... 4 shooters, 3 days of hunting, various weapons of mass destruction ranging from my Baby Glock to M-15 with ARCOG sight for fast handling "covey shots" (read HERD REDUCTION) Pre-64 Winchester .30/06 gift from granddad- never bloodied, blackpowder .50cal, and a Rem 870 w/ slugs... we ran 15 hogs for the 3 days... admittedly some were small as landowners were pushing "Any dead hog is a good hog" but about 1/2 were good'uns with 2 being DAMNED good'uns.

Excitement of the hunt came when i went to push a herd back through the marsh to the "primary shooters"- not thinking (imagine that!) I was just coming out of a briar thicket tunnel when i realized that me and the boar were on the same trail- and all i had was my Baby Glock- first shot missed the flat of the head high and went into the spine- bullet performed well- held together, mushroomed nicely, broke three vertebrae up in a FINE fashion... UNFORTUNATELY failed to cut the spine so he was still well in the game, and go figure- slightly annoyed!- I dumped (read- "fired in a quick fashion- not all hit the target") 4-5 more rounds on him as he passed me headed into the tunnel i had just come out of and sounded off with a loud and thunderous LOOKOUT BOYZZZ HERE HE COMES!!!! to which my two shooters looked closer into the marsh while my long time hunting buddy pulled rear security... the biggun piled out at close range and the buddy w/ the shorty 870 commenced to firing... dead boar. good adrenaline rush.

i think if it weren't for gators and skeeters and sand gnats and rattlesnakes and water moccasins I'd give up deer for hogs.

T

Great pics 2th and good story Trad!

Was that Superman?

[ 02-21-2005, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: 2thDoc ]

Originally posted by Mergie Master:

What do you think that old red hog weighed?
    it looks like it weighs around 150 to 200#'s would be my guess

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] Trad who give's @
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Get 'em Trad. I hope you kill all of them.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Sweet
    More fuel = more boost!!

hey gander, I marked out his face just in case he didn't want his mug all over the internet and you go and post his name? but yes. that is he.

tradorion Coots

DocCockless... glad to know that you and i are members of the mutual admiration society, Dick... drag your ass to Saltynuts this Sunday so i can decide if you are as much of a prick/horses ass in person as you are on-line.

T

Originally posted by 2thDoc:

Who could ask for anything more?
    A person that wants a good time!
    Good to talk, see you out there!

Doc forgot to mention all the fish he caught while those boys sat in the stand. Kept almost 30 in 2 hours.

can't believe i wasted time with a leftcoaster...

and it was 37 fish, beotch.