Thread: Weekday Club?

Default Weekday Club?

Anyone know of a dove club that hunts exclusively on the weekdays? It's easier for me to get away during the week than it is on weekends.

Don't really care where, will drive as long as its anywhere between or near Sumter and Charleston.

Communicate thru pm please to protect the guilty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Last edited by willyworm; 06-15-2010 at 08:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

thats the funniest response to someone's own thread ive seen.

I thought so...

I guess weekday clubs don't exist anymore. I've searched but to no avail. I knew it was a long shot, but what I figured what the hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

But ain't that a picture of a grasshopper...
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

I noticed that too, but even a lawyer like you got the point jp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.southcarolinasportsman.co...1429&view=Full

Seems like Carolina Dove Club has a Wednesday only option.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Good find. Thanks mo!
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-02-2010 at 11:06 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you can shoot doves over water correct?

If so, get at me willy.
    I know where a pile of roost in the afternoon.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    you can shoot doves over water correct?

If so, get at me willy.
    I know where a pile of roost in the afternoon.
    I've done it and will again. I'll holla Bog. I'll hunt just about any weekday, but Wednesday is my public field day. I wouldn't pay for a Wednesday club membership when I can hunt quality public fields with small crowds and have good hunts like I did last year, for the price of a WMA permit.
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-02-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]