Thread: $2 admin fee?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I got to meet a couple of DNR guys on Wateree yesterday afternoon. I went over there about 4:30 yesterday afternoon to check a few things re: fish. I pull up to a hump and make two cast... missed one...then I see two DNR guys pulling up to me...I have waterskiiers on one side of me and pontoon cruising on the other side (which is to be expected on memorial day weekend.)

DNR ask for my license, life jacket, throw cushion, horn, fire extinguisher, etc. We about get thrown out with boats flying past us...I asked the LEO, are ya'll tired of dealing with drunks and just looking for a sober person to deal with? He chuckled...I pointed out the pontoon full of hotties that, collectively, didn't have on enough cotton to fill up the top of an aspirin bottle, and he said "we have stopped one boat multiple times "

Glad to see a presence over there. Glad they are doing their jobs. I bet they ran out of ticket books this weekend.

First time I have been checked in forever. Seemed to be top notch professionals, too.
    Last edited by jwilliams; 05-31-2010 at 08:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?