Thread: Bend over backwards not to offend Muslims

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Bend over backwards not to offend Muslims

Bend over backwards not to offend Muslims

Seems everyone on the planet is fair game for ridicule except Muslims and their prophet Mohammad in particular. It is fine for some who follow Islam to preach how wicked the western civilizations are however just do not think of insulting their religion or you face being placed on a ‘to-kill’ list. This whole idiotic situation was brought about by our own doing, we have become so politically correct thanks to the liberal ‘speech police’ the past few decades, that we now are expected to just accept a death sentence if we offend Muslims or their religion without striking back. It makes no difference if you happen to be offended by their religion; you are expected to just suck it up, the point is you are not to insult Muslims or their faith, end of story.

If Islam sanctions the murdering of infidels who dare insult their prophet then their religion is rooted in something more akin to Hades rather than Heaven, good versus evil can clearly be seen by all and Islam losses big time. Personally I think it is fine for one to be offended ‘religiously’ over some outsider's written or verbal attacks on religion, however when it becomes religiously acceptable for a religion to sanction murder to appease their ‘god’ then it becomes preposterous to the point of insanity.

I do not fear Islam as a religion, however I believe some of its leaders twist it into a weapon when it pleases them, much the same as those have done with Christianity, both examples are accomplished by the insane and prey upon the weak minded in their society to gain any public notoriety. David Koresh of the Branch Dividians in Waco and Jim Jones of the People’s Temple in Guyana come to mind. Both were insane madmen who manipulated week minded followers into believing they were messengers from God. The insane Imams who twist Islam for their own murderous plots are no different.

If your god instructs you to murder those who insult his name or image, then you can place yourself into the category of being a week minded follower of an insane madman. God does not need mortal man to watch his back, to murder in his name you have but foolishly consented to become a confused follower of Satan.

Such is the state of being totally consumed by political correctness; it is accepted practice for Christianity to relentlessly be offended by any faith without any expectation of retaliation. Death to the western world and Christianity seems such a small price to pay to remain PC in the eyes of Muslims and the 'we are the world' liberals. Murder has become the acceptable reward and deterrent for offending the prophet Mohammad. Seems the left have surrendered to the God of PC and have consented to become blind followers of the likes of David Koresh and Jim Jones, all in the name of Political Correctness.

If Mohammad preaches death to anyone who draws his likeness, then he most likely has horns and resides in the fiery bowels of hell. No doubt this article will be considered blasphemy in the eyes of some week minded followers of the Islamic religion, it is not meant to be. Although Muslims seems to find it acceptable for zealots to criticize and plot murder in the name of Mohammad, and believing they will be rewarded in the after-life, they only add to the insanity. They can poke fun, criticize, and murder Christians to their hearts content without fear of any mass retaliation from Christians.

If there is a god, those who practice murder in his name, their just reward will be identical to the insane suicide attackers who murder innocent men, women and children, feeling they are justified by their religion, their reward will be to burn in hell for eternity at the feet of their alleged god.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

"I do not fear Islam as a religion, however I believe some of its leaders twist it into a weapon when it pleases them, much the same as those have done with Christianity, both examples are accomplished by the insane and prey upon the weak minded in their society to gain any public notoriety. David Koresh of the Branch Dividians in Waco and Jim Jones of the People’s Temple in Guyana come to mind. Both were insane madmen who manipulated week minded followers into believing they were messengers from God. The insane Imams who twist Islam for their own murderous plots are no different."

IMO, this author is just offering another form of PC-ness.

When "Christians" like Koresh and Jim Jones or Jim Bakker [back in the '80's] serve their own selfish needs and mislead or kill, they are NOT doing as Christ or his apostles did.

When Muslims do, they are indeed doing as Islam's founder did.

Mohammed was a cult leader, a cult founder. He had a child for a bride. Jerry Falwell was correct in calling him a pedophile.

He was more of a conqueror in the vain of Attila the Hun but on a smaller scale than a man of God. Definitely not a man of peace.

He distorted/changed parts of the Hebrew and Christian bibles to suit himself, hijacked the covenants of those two sacred texts, and when those two groups both rejected him for doing so, he had his followers bow to his hometown instead of Jersusalem, and made it an act of favor to Allah to murder "infidels" (i.e. Jews and Christians who knew and told him he was full of excrement).

Yeah, I know. I need to understand the culture of the middle east... Blah blah blah.

If you can use that same moral neutrality to excuse slavery in the western world for four hundred years, my liberal friends, then come talk to me.

If we want to be anti-PC, let's go all the way with that.
    Last edited by badfaulkner; 05-24-2010 at 09:02 AM.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?