Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamewarden Saved the Day

Maybe I was misunderstood. If he was involved in the shooting, he got what was coming. My point was from a fathers perspective. Who drags their kid, willingly or not, into that kind of shit? The kid is no less guilty, but "daddy" has an express lane ticket to hell.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Doing that kind of stuff, he would have never amounted to anything but a criminal and a drain on society.

Good riddance.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    It is being reported that both Father and Son were actively shooting. One with an AK variant and the other with a handgun.
    A friend and a member of the Capital Police in Arky told me the kid shot the officer first.

But the kid never had a chance in life with a father like that. Oh, and I agree he got what he deserved, but it's still sad that his father wasted the child's life by raising him with that kind of hate.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Go and look at some of the video's the clowns, [father & son] had on youtube. The son was just as radical as the father. Those folks were not playing with a full deck.

Unfortunately, the 2 officers that died, were in a deadly line of work. The special unit that handles the I-40 route, deals with drugs/weapons like you would not believe, (and they are tough s.o.b.'s). If the thugs are lucky enough to make it into Memphis & get busted, they deal with the MPD elite: COBRA SQUAD ~ not the sort of law enforcement any of us want to tangle with.

This incident did make the front page of the NY Times last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    "Sugar Britches"? Pet names now? I'm just saying.
    Where I grew up, "Sugar Britches" is what we called the girls that wanted to be men OR the boys that were "hitting for the other team" .
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    Go and look at some of the video's the clowns, [father & son] had on youtube. The son was just as radical as the father. Those folks were not playing with a full deck.

fucked up individuals we no longer have to worry about....

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

I would like to see the video of him dumping 2 mags from his Bushmaster into that van.

and people ask why do i surport the death penalty.