Thread: Trading Post?

Default Trading Post?

Whenever I try to make a post in the Trading Post this is what I get

StrutnBPS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Gracious me. Strut, read the Trading post rules.

You need 125 min post count in order to post in there. Shouldn't take you long as you seem to contribute to the site regularly.

Have a good day.

rules? we dont need no stinking rules..

try reading them, pay close attention to #13.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

I had my bow listed on there before. Guess that was before you had to have a certain number of threads.
    Last edited by StrutnBPS; 05-22-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Like Tracy Lawrenece said "the only thing that stays the same is everything changes."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft