Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if this was your Yard?

Default What would you do if this was your Yard?

http://biggovernment.com/libertychic...-america-exec/

SEIU Storms Private Residence, Terrorizes Teenage Son, of Bank of America Executive

By now, you’ve probably seen the mob-scene that developed on the front lawn of the private residence of Greg Baer, deputy general counsel for corporate law at Bank of America. This was planned for some time by the SEIU as part of a larger national event, their Showdown on K Street, which was shared with National People’s Action and thousands of other activists from MoveOn.org and other left-wing groups.

Prior to the main event on K Street in Washington DC, SEIU and company made a little pit stop. According to Fortune magazine Washington editor Nina Easton, 14 busloads of riled up protesters unloaded on Baer’s private property and stormed up to his doorstep, while his teenage son was home alone. Easton is a neighbor of Baer’s and had called to check on her neighbor’s son when she heard and saw all the commotion outside. Easton writes,

“Waving signs denouncing bank “greed,” hordes of invaders poured out of 14 school buses, up Baer’s steps, and onto his front porch. As bullhorns rattled with stories of debtor calls and foreclosed homes, Baer’s teenage son Jack — alone in the house — locked himself in the bathroom. “When are they going to leave?” Jack pleaded when I called to check on him.
    Baer, on his way home from a Little League game, parked his car around the corner, called the police, and made a quick calculation to leave his younger son behind while he tried to rescue his increasingly distressed teen. He made his way through a din of barked demands and insults from the activists who proudly “outed” him, and slipped through his front door.
    “Excuse me,” Baer told his accusers, “I need to get into the house. I have a child who is alone in there and frightened.”
    Imagine what you would have done if your child were inside that house and that mob was on your front lawn as you tried to reach him.

Amazingly, the SEIU has actually taken aim at Easton for reporting on this incident. Their defense? Easton’s husband is a Republican strategist and has a lobbyist as a client – oh, the horror! (Especially considering that the SEIU itself is also a lobbyist). In their post “Nina Easton & the Bank Lobbyists: Too Close for Comfort,” SEIU’s crack Googlers researchers break the case wide open:
    “The really interesting question here is: why is Ms. Easton so angry? And why has she decided to use her position as a member of the media to air her own personal rant at the people who showed up to share their foreclosure stories?
    Nina Easton’s husband’s firm has Business Roundtable as a client, a special interest group that counts giant banks like Bank of America as members.
    One Google search clears it up pretty quickly. Her husband is Russell Schriefer, Republican strategist and consultant to several big corporate interest groups. In fact, her husband’s client list includes the Business Roundtable, a special interest group that counts Bank of America and other Wall Street banks among its members.
    Ms. Easton’s husband used to be a corporate lobbyist himself, before he started his own consulting firm for Republican politicians and corporate interest groups like the Business Roundtable and the Chamber of Commerce. Now, according to his website, he helps garner positive media for “a wide range of corporate clients including Fortune 500 companies and national associations.”
    Wow. Amazing. That kind of muckraking puts my time working at LexisNexis to shame. Perhaps I should take SEIU’s employment recruiters up on one of their recent job offers sitting in my email inbox. (really, they are hiring, and they did email…can you imagine that job interview?)
    But what’s even more interesting, to use SEIU’s phrase, is the labor union’s odd relationship with its own business and advocacy partners. They specifically mention above their disdain for Business Roundtable, for their part as what they term as a Republican corporate interest group. But, just like Bank of America – which is a lender to SEIU, mortgage partner to ACORN, and is also the leading lending partner to SEIU advocacy partner, Center for Responsible Lending – one of SEIU’s own partners is also Business Roundtable.
    “Today, three of the nation’s leading consumer, business and labor organizations announced that they will work together to urge action from political leaders in a partnership called Divided We Fail. AARP, Business Roundtable and SEIU will use the influence of their over 50 million combined memberships to amplify the message that attaining health and long-term financial security is vital for all Americans and these issues must be included in the national political debate.
    Divided We Fail is a national effort designed to engage the American people, elected officials and the business community to find broad-based, bi-partisan solutions to the most compelling domestic issues facing the nation – health care and the long-term financial security of Americans.”
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

this kind of shit really makes me think we are on the brink of something really really bad.

I would likely be in jail and some undertakers/ER docs getting some business.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Screw with me all you want. Screw with my children, get the horn...

On the other hand my 7 year olds would have busted a cap in somebody's arse....
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 05-20-2010 at 01:21 PM.

1. Call PoPo
    2. Tell PoPo they have 3 mins to come collect the bodies.
    3. Lock and Load
    4. Warn idiots to get off property
    5. Shoot idiots.

notice all the comments are removed from the youtube video
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Looks threatening to me...

I commented, but it says, "comment waiting on approval".

I will wait with baited breath.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by MRoss View Post
    1. Call PoPo
    2. Tell PoPo they have 3 mins to come collect the bodies.
    3. Lock and Load
    4. Warn idiots to get off property
    5. Shoot idiots.
    I concur
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Does the Castle Doctrine apply in this situation. Unlawful assembly by a mob of people hurling threats, insults and profanity.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Looks like a lynch mob to me.

Trespassing, terrorist threats, no duty to retreat = I was in fear for my life and took action to defend myself!

This type of shit would not happen in SC.:battle:

This type of shit would not happen in SC.:battle:
    This was in Charlotte wasnt it?

Regardless, it would happen in SC and the nutless here would do just as much as the nutless did up there. South Carolina today, is a far cry from what she was.

K street in DC. I agree SC is not what she once was.

Looks like a lynch mob to me.

Trespassing, terrorist threats, no duty to retreat = I was in fear for my life and took action to defend myself!
    yep.

First thing I'd do is turn on the sprinkler system.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    bingo.

The teenager should be able to access that from the garage.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

they chanted take it back....take it back......the home owner should have chanted....get a job....get a job. was that mattb i saw in there?

pap
    if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same.....

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    That would be the last thing id do to wash the blood off my lawn!!

Several shots into the air from an upstairs window would have cleared the crowd and brought the law. I do like the sprinkler idea, until they started kicking the heads.
    Last edited by Steelin' Ducks; 05-20-2010 at 03:21 PM.

I do like the sprinkler idea, until they started kicking the heads.
    A willful, malicious act. Definitely justifiable to begin sniping their asses.