Thread: Cleaning Hard drive

Default Cleaning Hard drive

I need to clean the hard drive up on my computer. It has gotten way to full and is causing my computer to run extremely slow. Don't know a whole lot about this kind of stuff. Is there a way to just completely wipe the hard drive clean? Most of the stuff i have on here I don't need and the stuff I do i can just email to myself for the most part.

before the wife gets home?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Have you Uninstalled programs, cleared cookies, run Norton and a Malware program. Start there, I just had to do the same thing.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

screw nortons.

I am not a computer guy, so I took ours to one in Sumter. They charged me $85 and the computer is back to running fast, like new. For me it is well worth the $$. Also, did not lose anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    I am not a computer guy, so I took ours to one in Sumter. They charged me $85 and the computer is back to running fast, like new. For me it is well worth the $$. Also, did not lose anything.
    apparently i need to up my fee.