Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bullies of the shallows

Bog, good sized...but see, I got pictures.
    xHCFKx

I'd like to thank my dad for coming, and my mom for being there...

berjesus, these dad-blame pictures....

before i joined scducks and other outdoor forums i just caught fish and shot ducks.
    now i get all anxious and nervous posting reports knowing that i didn't take a picture.
    ive talked to my doctor about xanax.
    I know I shouldn't care what sportin woodies thinks, but I do. I just do.
    I want you to believe in me, even if you are a cock sucker.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

bog, we fished catfish creek, stumphole, sawgrass and across from packs. Fish were biting pretty good, but all little ones. Talked to the warden when we got back to the hill and he said everyone he had checked sat had small ones or none at all. Guess they turned off sat. Gonna try and get on em some this week after work
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

phone man: sorry I had to jet before lunch on Sat to shoot a skeet tournament.....No redbugs all day and didn't catch fish till the last spot and the last 15 min we had to fish....one good cracker went 3lbs...I got pics......going on the wall also....and 15 big bluegills. I'll send ya a pm if you want of where I was..
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

sounds good. You got loud pipes on your MB? Thats the only mb i saw.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

it's not like taking pictures takes half the effort it does to conjure up these "stories", then post them on the internet.
    you act like youre too cool to take pictures and post them. how's that any different than bragging without pictures?
    maybe we're just disappointed that we had a chance to see 20 2+lb bream and didnt get to.

but it's more likely that you ARE just full shit.

what did he just say? (±7 hours ago)
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

no loud pipes just normal longtail racket
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    still waiting on proof of 19 2+lb bream.
    you are full of sheeit.
    X2

straighten that hat up and show us those fish......I am laughing at how far you stretched this one.......19 2lbers my farking arse.

sry I missed it, Bog. as luck would have it, i got to outfish DOOK sunday morning on a farm pond. caught two real nice crappie right in front of him since he's such a crappie-pro. he landed more jackfish than me, though.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I need a bullshit flag stat.

I'm curious, How did such BS end up under the flyfishing forum?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    sry I missed it, Bog. as luck would have it, i got to outfish DOOK sunday morning on a farm pond. caught two real nice crappie right in front of him since he's such a crappie-pro. he landed more jackfish than me, though.
    you really did.

I searched every inch of the shallow water, looking for bluegill beds. No luck. I was thinking, atleast I didn't get 2th all the way down here for this.
    I ate my thoughts when I stumbled across a patch of primrose that seemed to be alive.
    I will ask again in may.....you should make it.

Comments of disbelief are all the more comical when you are stringing 2ft of 8lb test on your favorite bream buster.
    You will not be allowed to take photos, you will only be allowed to the keep the pain in your forearm, the images burned on your memory, and the taste of bream cakes on your palate, knowing that you will be called a liar for such claims, but the pain....its the pain that lets you know it was real.....
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

So you are not only full of shit, but full of yourself too?

You should really let those big fish bed.. Just sayin..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

SEE... PICS ARENT HARD...

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    So you are not only full of shit, but full of yourself too?
    keep your trap shut and you might be able to ride with 2th ya judgemental bastard.

you see, I enjoy taking people fishing and hunting, as many on this site can attest.
    usually no pictures are taken, but they get what they came for.
    Some of these folks were like you and previously called me a liar for reports of ducks,snipe,fish,crawfish or what have you....they all walked away thinking differently.

pbiz, I take a small portion of fish from my ponds every bedding season, usually just the males. I never wipe out an entire colony.

dixie, that looks like fun man.

Bogeseses's bigguns:

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

pbiz, I take a small portion of fish from my ponds every bedding season, usually just the males. I never wipe out an entire colony.
    It was a joke..
    Last edited by PBiz; 05-04-2010 at 01:42 PM.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

wow wow wow wubzy. 30 2lbrs! That is some goooooooooooooddd catchin
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?