Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bullies of the shallows

Default bullies of the shallows

went in search of the gills today.

no dice.

2 hours before dark, that old familiar smell.......

cane poles.
    red worms.

amstel light and 19 bull shellcracker.
    all kept were above the 2lb mark.

shoulda been there doc.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Till you post a pic of the imfamous 19 2lb crackas, I am publicly calling you out, and raising the BS flag.

Kinda gotta agree with Dook...19 2 pounders......shiiiiitttt!
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

Pics or it didnt happen
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

retitle the thread
    "bullshit of the scducks"

Bog, wanna go in the mornin, I'll pick u up at low falls
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Hard to trust a "man" that drinks Amstel Light.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

natty light man myself. We went yesterdsay and only caught littleun's. Got a couple nice sizde moremouths though.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

phone if you gonna be at low falls in the am I'll see ya there I'm gonna try and be there 7 or so 14 38 gator trax
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

leave the rogue and hop in with me. all my partners backed out
    Last edited by Phone Man; 04-30-2010 at 10:38 PM.

got a buddy going w/ me if that's a crowd ? he just moved back from ohio and been wantin to get back in the swamp and wet a line
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls

they bitin pretty good, all we got was small ones, but gonna try some new areas tommorrow. You see a nat gear painted triton with a yamaha, ride on over and say hi. Might be a little cramped for three.

yea 3 in mine gets a little cramped too--what time you getting there in the am? maybe we can share some info
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

I'm gonna put in at packs maybe around 8 or so. I'll pm some info

sounds good
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Stop tellin people that you drink Amstel unless they are CofC girls. They don't know any better.....yet.

Of course you are "on 'em" when no one's there with a camera. I know they are there, but, "on 'em" remains to be seen.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

foie, I told you I was gonna go back yesterday and see if they had moved back in.....ya'll should've been there. no gills, strictly big red ears. cove across from the pondhouse. there was a fish i couldn't get to that may have pushed 2 and a half. jesus these bream are huge.

duckbuster, I would be more than happy to have you down here to fill a cooler.
    Ill send you back with twenty 2lb shellcracker and 20 1lb+ bluegills.

.......you bring the amstel light.

come see me on the full moon in may.

Phoneman, I can't go. try the carp hole or the stop over pond in catfish creek. I spoke to a few old men in there with some impressive coolers of fish.
    Last edited by BOGSTER; 05-01-2010 at 12:35 PM.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Bog ain't schittin ya'll....

And Bog you are a sunofabitch for "I'll call you thursday" and sending late afternoon friday txts to come "catchemup"

PS, warmouths are choppin at present in my neck of the woods.
    xHCFKx

I'd like to thank my dad for coming, and my mom for being there...

yeah yeah, that text was fri morning fucker.

How big are the warmouths? good size?

we will get em in may.

still waiting on proof of 19 2+lb bream.
    you are full of sheeit.