Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guy Says Driver Shot JFK

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    then why did it take you 2 years to master it?
    There were certain things that took awhile to figure out, like the fake hand. I figured that out before I got the nix gif, proving I am a real sleuth.

Default Senator Yardborough saw driver fire fatal shot on November 22, 1963

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3AHHAS...rvivaldiscu-20

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
    Maskmaker says:
    Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
    Tyler Newcomb says:
    Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Look on the right side, under 'beats fists against car'. It's the second sentence. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said."

The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313. The impact's in the right front, not the right side.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    I figured it out and it's fucking crazy. Almost two years at mastering this no-brainer.

You should get a job figuring shit out then.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Default Clint Hill saw the hole Greer caused

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
    Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
    Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

The back of his head opens up at the moment of the front right impact.

FRAME 337

Default Jim Marrs...disinfo agent for government

http://www.rense.com/general86/rebut.htm
    This conpsiracy kook who promotes obvious nonsense published an article (just a few months ago) that blatantly lies about a very important fact in the film. GREER HAS BOTH HIS HANDS OFF THE WHEEL 4 seconds before he fires the fatal shot. He also places the gun in his left hand. This obvious truth is so scary to these kooks that they publish articles as recent as May, 2010. They are dreading the day when millions of people find out this shocking truth.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

THE FAT HILLBILLY HIMSELF...LOL

Default No. 1 CT'er covers truth for government

218 • BEHOLD A PALE HORSE William Cooper

public and perpetuate the cover-up.
    I called Bob Grodin and accepted his challenge. I invited him to
    appear with me at Beverly Hills High School and show his film. I would
    show my film. The audience would decide. He refused. He refused
    because he knows what I know, that the audience would boo him out of
    town. Grodin knows that Greer shot Kennedy because he is part of the
    cover-up.
    Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who claims to be the world's
    foremost independent photo-interpretation expert. Bob Grodin has NO
    photographic education whatsoever. He has never worked with photography.
    Bob Grodin has never been a photographic interpreter in his life.
    He has been lying to the public about his credentials for all these years and
    no one even checked; not even Congress checked his credentials when they
    hired him. Do you really think that was an accident? I HAVE A DEGREE
    IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
    Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who was hired by the House Select
    Committee on Assassinations in 1976. He is the same Bob Grodin who
    blatantly lied to the committee and told them that the driver, William Greer,
    never took his hands off the wheel. His job is to write books and confuse
    you. His job is to maintain the position that the government lied and that
    there was a conspiracy. His job is also to prevent you from knowing the
    truth about who did kill the President. You cannot welcome the New World
    Order if you have faith in your government. You WILL have faith in your
    government if you learn that Greer killed Kennedy on orders of the Illuminati
    and that it had nothing to do with the legal, Constitutional
    government. Did you know that the man who was in charge of the Secret
    Service at the time of the assassination became the man in charge of
    security for the Rockefeller family upon his retirement? Well, now you
    know. You should also know that Bob Grodin is a friend of Leslie Watkins,
    and it is Bob Grodin's name that Watkins uses as the alias of the astronaut
    cited in Alternative 003. Did you know that when Ricky White made
    appearances on talk radio across the country to say that his father killed
    Kennedy, that Bob Grodin accompanied him? Did you know that every
    time a caller asked Ricky White a question, Grodin answered for him? Do
    you really believe that is a coincidence? Ricky White's father did not kill
    Kennedy.
    For years I have been telling people and audiences about the discrepancies
    between the doctors' reports in Dallas and the autopsy report
    made at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I have revealed that the wounds were
    tampered with and changed. I have been telling the world that the body
    was removed from its casket aboard the plane and was taken out the galley
    Takes both hands off wheel. There's a good possibility Groden's lies were televised and recorded. I believe he testified twice.

Greer passes the gun from his right to left hand.

Groden is the pathetic slob on the right.
    Last edited by 7forever; 06-14-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Default The pink elephant's in the room

Elephant in the room" is an Englishidiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
    It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have made a choice. They are choosing to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.

There are so many pink elephant's in this case but the greatest one thus far is Greer's left arm crossing over in the NIX FILM.

Default Mary's historic pic confirms red herring from GRASSY KNOLL

Moorman's affadavit supports the dummie shot that followed the driver shooting at 313. She took the pic 1/5 a second before the fatal shot and then heard another one. The last shot was fired to provide a red herring for the witnesses that remained on elm near the limo. THE LAST SHOT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT to confuse people and give them an alternative location for the fatal shot.

Mary Moorman's Affidavit (back to the list of witnesses)
    Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers investigating this incident.

1. 147-160 missed
    2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
    3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
    4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
    5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT.

Kellerman moved his head forward, backward and forward again in the space of 1 second (frames 296-314) in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of elm street and after to look like he's ducking bullets. Watch him look to his left towards Greer's chest. He was following the movement of the gun and Greer's arm. When Greer turned the second time, the gun was near his right collarbone, so all he did was push it up, over and shoot jfk directly in the forehead. Kellerman even throws his hand up to signal, it's time to shoot jfk. That is how ridiculously obvious it is. Minor things like that are normally ignored or written off as anomalies.

Watch the fake reflection recoil and separate from Roy's head.

With this old copy you can see the cartoon gun, arm and hand form perfectly before the fake reflection jolts backward in perfect unison with the headshot.

The great fake reflection footage that started it all in 7-09.

-The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
    -The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
    -They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
    -Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
    -The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
    -The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
    -The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
    -Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
    -Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
    -Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.

Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jis_ZFspfY[/ame]

Greer's left arm crossing in the Nix film and the fake reflection in Zapruder are in perfect sync with the headshot.

FRAMES 312-313

Default Nix film shows rear gape after front right impact

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    I found a gape in the nix film but it comes a little after front right impact.

The rear gape doesn't show up after impact.

The gape shows up here and very likely the following frame from above.

During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and the rear skull gape in one frame and did their best to hide skull detaching in between subsequent frames.
    312, no gape.

313, complete rear gape.

This guy here did some work on the rear exit and he confirms my work that puts the rear exit in between frames 312-313, only one frame and says in nix it was was two frames which is consistent with the nix captures.
    - JFK Back of Head- Part III - Visibility of Hind Scalp Tear[/url]

Default Right Rear Skull Gape And Detachment

Quote Originally Posted by porsteamboy View Post
    You can't have a gaping hole without something being ejected!
    Connally described being sprayed with a clear liquid which is something more logical than some fake red blotch. It's also not likely that fluid would show up in these old films but the back of his head popping off would, especially if it opens up just the way it does in Zapruder. These are in sequential order with the first being just before 313, showing the perfect gape up close. Jfk's skull did what it logically had to do with the right rear exit wound he suffered. The back of his head was blown off just like forty witnesses saw with their own eyes, including Clint Hill, Jackie, and Jfk's killer, Bill Greer.

Between 313-314

THE WHOLE REAR POPS OFF AFTER IMPACT.

Default Zapruder Film Forgery For Dummies

The gaping exit and skull detaching appears between 312-313, 313-314, and 316-317. They did their best to hide the hole but slow motion exposes it and the attempts to hide that hole.

In between 316-317 a ghost-like image shows the white lane through jfk's head. That hole closes up by 317.

Default Debbie conaway's work strengthens case against Greer

Debbie Conaway and Jfk Lancer have assisted in further proving the driver assassinated John F. Kennedy

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    JFK Lancer Productions & Publications
    332 N.E.5th Street
    Grand Prairie, TX 75050
    Phone: 817-488-0978
    Email: debra@jfklancer.com
    Web: JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research

Warren Commission Suppressed Jackie's
    Testimony On JFK's Head Wound

Court Reporter's Tape Shows
    Additional Description Withheld

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.
    Mrs. Kennedy testified in a short private session held at her home in Washington, D.C., with Chief Justice Earl Warren, Commission General Council J. Lee Rankin, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and a court reporter in attendance. Testimony of witnesses before the Warren Commission was made public in the fall of 1964. Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony was also released containing her description of her husbands wounds which read :

"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."

But a second section in which she described the wounds she saw carried only the notation: (Reference to Wounds Deleted).
    Although very few Americans actually read those transcripts, historians and researchers who did read them were outraged, and waged a legal battle to have the omitted testimony released. In the early 1970s, a court decision required the United States Government to disclose to the public the contents of the still classified section of Mrs. Kennedy's 1964 Warren Commission testimony. Her previously withheld statement read:

" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been.

But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Releasing this previously withheld section gave researchers what was assumed to be Mrs. Kennedy's complete description of the President's head wounds. Researchers took for granted that the hand-typed transcript page released by the National Archives from the official records of the Warren Commission ended the matter.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

Filmmaker Mark Sobel found the discrepancy while doing research for a forthcoming documentary on JFK. Sobel explained, "I was quite surprised to find that Mrs. Kennedy was not asked for more detail --- she had an opportunity to view the wounds longer and closer than any other person as they originally existed. Given the seemingly contradictory testimony by the doctors who treated the President at Parkland Hospital in Dallas just after the shooting and the Doctors who performed the autopsy at Bethesda many hours later, Mrs. Kennedy's testimony would appear critical."
    Sobel filed under the Freedom of Information Act to have the court reporter's original tape of Mrs. Kennedy's testimony unsealed, citing that the content had already been fully declassified by the courts and that it was in the best interest of the public for the accuracy of the existing transcript to be verified. Sobel explained, "As I compared the 1964 transcript to the original court reporter's paper tape, I reached a sentence officially transcribed by the Warren Commission as: "I could see a piece of his skull, and I remember that it was flesh colored"words on the original paper taped no longer matched up."
    Court Reporter Kathy Bradford of Bradford Court Reporting of Dallas, Texas, agreed. Bradford reviewed the transcript from the archives and certified Mrs. Kennedy's complete statement was not found in the Warren Commission's version..

This extra description was almost certainly witheld from the Commissioners and Legal Staff as well, since these descriptions are missing in the typed transcript that is contained in the actual Warren Commission Records --- before it was finally released publicly in its entirety.

Apprised of these new details, David Mantik, M.D., Ph.D. stated, "Given the lack of follow-up in Mrs. Kennedy's description to exactly what she saw, these details could have been valuable to the House Select Committee on Assassinations that reviewed the medical evidence." Mantik is one of the few doctors allowed to view President Kennedy's original autopsy materials in the National Archives.
    Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, seen in films and photos in Dealey Plaza climbing onto the rear of the limousine, stated in his Warren Commission testimony,
    "Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car."
    Debra Conway of JFK Lancer, says that the court reporter's tape is now on their web site. Conway stated, "Mrs. Kennedy also describes this piece of skull to historian Theodore White in her famous 'Camelot' interview where she told him, 'I could see a piece of his skull coming off; it was flesh colored not white--' This is very similar to what she said to the Warren Commission."
    Conway went on to explain, "There were pieces of skull found in the street and in the limousine. The piece of skull described by Mrs. Kennedy could have been one of those later found in the street, the limousine, or an avulsed piece still attached to his head."
    Researcher Barb Junkkarinen, who specializes in the medical evidence of the Kennedy assassination and is the Director of the JFK Alliance for Open Archives organization, told JFK Lancer, "The real 'find' here is that two specific descriptions of the head wound by Mrs. Kennedy (that the skull piece was wedge shaped, and that it had little ridges at the top) are not included in what is supposed to be the full and complete transcript of her testimony."
    In his memoirs, Senator Arlen Specter, a Junior Council for the Warren Commission in 1964, suggests that the minimal testimony taken from Mrs. Kennedy was due to Earl Warren wishing to be protective of her, and that the handling of her testimony created some distress among other Commissioners and Legal Staff. However, in formerly Top Secret transcripts of the meetings of the seven Commissioners, Commissioner John J. McCloy repeatedly emphasized the importance of obtaining such testimony as quickly as possible "She's the best witness," he said "as to how those bullets struck her husband."

Junkkarinen adds, "Why they would withhold an accurate description is open to debate, but the fact that they put out an altered transcript is telling. How many other transcripts may have fallen victim to the same shenanigans? This is a find that proves alteration of original evidence, and that is important.
    -2-
    JFK Lancer Productions & Publications
    JFK Lancer Independent News Exchange

The driver shot Kennedy square in the right forehead with the bullet logically exiting the right rear. That exit wound is corroborated by 40 witnesses and my recent work showing that jfk's rear skull gaped open at the moment of front right impact. Notice the right rear missing in the autopsy pic and compare that to frame 313.

FRAME 337 SHOWING REAR GAPE AND JACKIE'S SHOCK.

Thank you, Deb. I am sure you knew this day was coming sooner or later but never could've imagined that you would receive partial credit for exposing Greer as jfk's real assassin. All your hard work has finally paid off by providing an internet sleuth the closest eyewitness to the exit wound that only William Greer could've fired from the front on that fateful day, November 22, 1963.

http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html
    Last edited by 7forever; 06-14-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You should get a job figuring shit out then.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Default JFK'S real assassin, William Greer, provides correct wound path

Mr. Specter.
    Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
    Mr. Greer.
    No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
    Indicating the right eye
    . (Greer pointed over his right eye)
    Mr. Greer.
    I may be wrong.
    Mr. Specter.
    You don't know which eye?
    Mr. Greer.
    I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
    Mr. Specter.
    Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
    I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right?
    Mr. Greer.
    Upper right side.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
    Mr. Greer.
    The skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.

FRAME 337

Bo, I ain't accusin' you of nothin' but it would appear you got one helluva fucked up obsession. Thanks for showin' us what he was last thinkin' though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013