Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Standoff

Glenn that is some funny shit.

SWG- Jinxie Elizabeth, you got to be fucking kiddin me.

Know how to make a cat sound like a dog? Throw gas at him followed by a match and youll get a big WOOF!
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

So when someone shoot a persons Labs that are off his property its bad. But if someone shoots a person cat that's off their property its good. What a bunch of assholes! I'm not killing peoples pets. One feral cat in those photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    So when someone shoot a persons Labs that are off his property its bad. But if someone shoots a person cat that's off their property its good. What a bunch of assholes! I'm not killing peoples pets. One feral cat in those photos.
    You got the first part right. Feral or stray cats get the ax

how the hell do you only get one feral cat? do you think all feral cats are going to look mangey and nasty? we have peoperty seven miles from any paved road or house and we have killed 17 in one week. and some of them were just as clean looking as any house cat

! I'm not killing peoples pets.
    Neither did I. The orange one was stalking a rabbit in the back of my garden.. He saw me and hauled ass at 40 yds, while the rabbit watched the show, which was about 20 yds closer.. Now I know, I'm just a dumb piece of white trash from the lowcountry, but when I go to my buddy's house and sit on his couch, his cats pile in my lap like kids.. Now do those sound like the same animals to you? To me, and excuse me if I sound ignorant, it seems like the orange one was wild..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

and ps,
    For all you whiners out there.. The cat in the first picture only got shot with the camera.. Partly because I had a golf ball size piece of rock and not my .22.. And he wasn't on my property disturbing wildlife..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Besides the fact that this thread is funny as hell....

A cat is a killin sumbitch, whether feral or not, its just what they are, so if he's in the wild and looks slick, it aint becuase he's a pet, its becuase he's good at killin, and so am I. Thats why they get a bullet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

So the guy who lets his dogs out to run is alright. I remember one resent post about a lab robbing a goose nest. That's OK,its just cats when they do whats natural that's bad. I know a fellow that got caught killing someones pet. Had a gun pointed at him, shotgun barrel bent in a u shape,got the hell beat out of him. Had to go to the hospital,a few broke ribs,lucky that's all. That was my father and my shotgun. If you shoot one of the cats I feed please kill it. It cost me over $600 on one somebody shot his front leg almost off, and still end up putting him down. It will probably cost me more if my wife ever finds out who did it.I'll just pour a bottle of piss in your face while you lie in your coffin.If I'm around after you die.No way to tell what she would do.

Jezzuz, hit enter once in a while.

Run on's don't make much sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

...Had a gun pointed at him, shotgun barrel bent in a u shape...

RH, I'd say a vet has to make a living too, ya know...
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

So the guy who lets his dogs out to run is alright. I remember one resent post about a lab robbing a goose nest. That's OK,its just cats when they do whats natural that's bad. I know a fellow that got caught killing someones pet. Had a gun pointed at him, shotgun barrel bent in a u shape,got the hell beat out of him. Had to go to the hospital,a few broke ribs,lucky that's all. That was my father and my shotgun. If you shoot one of the cats I feed please kill it. It cost me over $600 on one somebody shot his front leg almost off, and still end up putting him down. It will probably cost me more if my wife ever finds out who did it.I'll just pour a bottle of piss in your face while you lie in your coffin.If I'm around after you die.No way to tell what she would do.
    I'm not about shooting anyone's pet, but..
    1. a lab is not gonna eat my quail and other wildlife, so the cats gotta go.
    2. Anyone who shoots a lab is a no good SOB.
    3. You really need to learn the value of a .22
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Did you not read the part where he said he lives MILES from any communities? If a animal has traveled that far from home, its not going back 90% of the time. If you dont want your pet's shot... #1 dont let it travel 12 miles away from home!!! #2 PUT A DANG COLLAR ON IT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Well if it's only money, I'll give you my address and you can send me all you want. After all it's only money.

SWG- Jinxie Elizabeth, you got to be fucking kiddin me.
    X2..who are you Paris Hilton?
    Duck hunters are fools, all of us. -Mergie Master

Quote Originally Posted by Take em' View Post
    X2..who are you Paris Hilton?
    Reason #492 that she can't cook

i wont shoot a cat in my yard until he starts getting into my trash, or i start finding cat prints on my truck... i dont own a damn cat and i dont expect to have to put up with their bullshit....

as long as he doesnt do that he is free to catch all the rats and snakes he wants from my back yard...

MEOW
    Duck hunters are fools, all of us. -Mergie Master

Bang
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 n culln View Post
    Did you not read the part where he said he lives MILES from any communities? If a animal has traveled that far from home, its not going back 90% of the time. If you dont want your pet's shot... #1 dont let it travel 12 miles away from home!!! #2 PUT A DANG COLLAR ON IT!!
    I've had numerous calls from friends asking me to come pick up my lab in st. matthews.
    Thats 16 miles from our land, I have yet to find anything short of hog tying him and locking him in my truck, to keep him from getting loose and roaming once that scent is in the air.

Cats instinctively roam.
    Whether its the tomcat next door or the ones sunning by the gas station dumpster.
    House cats (pets) can roam up to 15 miles in a night and be home by daylight to eat meow mix.

just sayin.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.