Thread: Tomorrow

Default Tomorrow

I have been taking people since Thursday, but I am solo in the morning. I have a turkey picked out, and he will score 70. Write it down. It will be OVER by 7:30.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Uh oh, you just jinxed yourself.

you crazy as hell... you will never kill that turkey... you done jinxed yo ass.....

ps. a 18.5lb 11.5beard, 1.5 spur turkey will only score 71.5

good luck

DDS, that sounds about right. I'm thinking 1 3/8" 11" 19.25
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Turkey was right where he was supposed to be, but he wasn't as big as he was supposed to be. SMALL two year old (8" beard and 14 lbs.) He flew down in the road 25 yards from me and I almost shot him in anger. He has been acting like a cagey veteran, but I guess its because he's just scared. Had two other birds in range, but could only see their heads, andd couldnt judge distance. Oh well, Awesome morning. I'll find a big one this week.