Thread: Dnr and their carp deal

Default Dnr and their carp deal

So.... I went to the meeting(just a board meeting) where they discussed (briefly and I mean it) some of the grass carp release. I had a chance to talk with Mr. Perry and he tried to blow me off at first. There was believe it or not a guy from the goat Island boat club there who tried to make it in but was late.I had the opportunity to talk w/ him about why he was there. After all was said and done and I talked his ears off he changed his thinking(so he said) and said he was against the release of carp.. Also I am trying to have an injunction placed for the release and I have a guy working on a fed grant for the research of these fish and the negative impacts on native grasses.....My sons here w/ the babysitter be back soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Is the babysitter hot?

If she is 18 + we require pics to judge for ourselves

not quite
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls

Doing shit like showing up to these meetings gets attention...

Rock on Bean.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Florida aquatics have been helping a good bit and I have recieved a bunch of info from them so I'll keep ya updated when something else happens.
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    not quite
    Well shit.

On to DNR...someone WAY the hell up in the DNR hierarchy needs to stick their neck out and tell the GA that enough is fucking enough and if no one will they need to get the fuck out of the way. The Rembert Dennis bldg should be section 8 housing since DNR has been turned into nothing but a hind tit sucking welfare baby. They hads their nuts squeezed so long that they've rolled over played dead to try and keep it from happening more. There like a women that's repeatedly had the hell beat out of her by her husband and she cowers at his feet like a damn puppy to keep him happy. Piss on that. Somebody needs to grow a sack and stand up to this shit. Call it political suicide if you will and it may well be, but again enough is fucking enough...

Good Work BH!!

so guys I should have a petition placed at the lex du gen banquet(still not enough but looking for around 300 participants and have a deal trying to get worked out w clemson du to get a petition going there I had a 6 page conservation restoration annalysis for native plant destruction sent to DU at the top in addition to a 4 page email sent to the marine science division of usc for further studies on effects of grass carp on native species(we know they eat more than hydrilla[evasive weeds] and the 811 acres roughly posted in the lakes being consumed).Not asking everyone to jump on the bandwagon but I am trying to put more action into this than has ever been done before and feel like I might be making a little head way. I am being told that nobody has ever fought this hard over fish but will keep it up. keep in mind I can only have 50 pm's guys but you can e- mail me and I can send you a copy of the petition in a couple days ...not great at the computer stuff so bear w/ me.... harlinlawnworks@yahoo.com I'll try to get to it asap but I have the big banquet this weekend and I am extremely overworked/(underpaid) so will try to get back to the computer for a while at least sunday......I have a few people telling me I'll never beat it but who knows--I have more info than dnr so hopefully my info at least is a bitch slap until the big meeting!!!!!!!
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

tradorion Coots

SO tell me Tater... you starve to death if you let them feed you or you shoot yourself in the head.... either way you are dying dying... dead.

then what? the early call is for ANOTHER 23% hit in the coming year.... that is as good as a bullet.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

http://myfwc.com/docs/WildlifeHabita...gtChlngs06.pdf

Great job green beanie. Good stuff. The above link is the study from the University of Florida. It was a study on Hydrilla. The first page tells you who was involved, which was basically the most knowledgeable people in the business (that give a crap).

One of their conclusions is that, unless complete eradication of all natural grasses and natives is acceptable, grass carp should not be used....pp 11-12-13.

They, FLA DNR, have had a little more success than SC in developing and maintaining quality fisheries while maintaining peace w/ the homeowners assoc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?